3. Blossom of love

"Yah Singto! I know that we are married now. Now, this is neither your life nor my life. Its became our life. And I know that you don't wanted to marry me. There was some expectation from your life as well your lifepartner. But because of my dad you got me. And even I don't know. When we live happily or we may never have a happy life." Krist said.

"Why you saying like this krist. I think whatever happens in life is for good. And please by thinking this don't stressed out yourself  that much. Because I am happy with you." Singto replied.

"Don't lie to me Singto." Krist pouted and said.

"No Krist. It is true. Because before that I had never thought that I would marry someone. So it is good for me that you are my spouse. And I feel lucky to get you. I know you since we are studied in kinder garden. Its funny but that's why I understand you very well. I know everything about you ." Sjngto said.

Krist break his sentence then said "ohh...... 😮you know everthing about me. Then tell me
What's my hobby?
What's my favourite colour?
my favourite food?
favourite sport?
What food I didn't like?
From what ? I fear most.
What I want do in my life?

"ease... ease... ease.... Krist.. ask me one by one I'll give your all question's anwsers..."

"You think Its funny Singto. I am talking with you in serious way about our life. And you said to me that you feel lucky to have me. What a big lie from you." Krist said.

Then Singto started giving him all answers of his question.

👉Watching movie and listening music is your hobby.
👉Your favourite colour is white.

👉Your favourite food is KFC, Salmon Sashimi,  Spaghetti Carbonara, chicken grilled papaya salad.

👉If I am not wrong your favourite vegetable is Morning Glory, Chinese cabbage, Spinach.

👉Sushi... but without vegetables. Am I right??😆

👉Favourite sport is swimming.

👉Mashroom you didn't like.
👉noise of crackers. you really get scared.
👉 you want your mother and father be happy lifelong.😎😎😎"

Krist expression is like that 😲

"Anything else you want to know yourself by me. I'll tell you krist. Now you believe me. That what I am saying to you is not lie. I really mean it Krist." Singto replied.

"It means, you really happy with me?" Krist surprisingly asked.

"Yah! Krist. I really happy with you. We  understand eachother,care for eachother. Know very well eachother and according to me these are enough to live happly with you." Singto said.

"You have no any regret to have me as your spouse ?" Krist again asked.

"No. not at all baby......" Singto grinned and replied.

Krist said with choked. "WHAT? What? What did you call me?"

"Baby" 😍 You are my cute baby." Singto's lover boy mode on.

Krist started pillow fight with Singto and said that "I am your baby huh.... I am your baby huh... I'll tell you now..  I am your baby or not..."

Then Krist continuosly pillow fight with Singto. Then suddenly Singto stopped his hand where Krist hold the pillow. Because of sudden stop to Krist by Singto. Both fell down on bed. Singto holds Krist's right hand with his left hand. Singto was above Krist.

For sometime, pinch of silence drop in their room. Both of them looked into each others eyes.

Then Singto abruptly kiss him. After that both were got embarrased and ceased.

Then Singto got up from above Krist.

Singto said for lighten the environment "I'll cook something for you. You have to take the medicine too. So I'll be back in sometime after buying medicine ."

Krist also in shock at that time so he doesn't look at Singto then said with his all blushed shy face
"hmm...."

After sometime Singto reached home. Then he made food. He placed dinner on dining table. Then he called Krist "Krist come. Dinner is ready. Lets eat."

Then Krist came and sat on the chair. Beside him Singto seat and gave smile to his cute wifey.

Then said to Krist "If you don't mind., from now on can I call you baby? Because I love to calling you baby. Baby suits on your cute appearance."

Krist cheeks get all red. He said nothing. Only chuckled after hearing that.

Singto serve the dinner on his plate. Then said "Why you don't eat  anything. Let me feed you."

Then Singto fed his wifey with his hands. Singto just smiled looking at his lovely wifey.

Krist was also felt very relief after that seeing his husband is happy with him.

Krist said himself "Thank you Singto for removing the burden of my heart. That you are not regret anymore to getting me in your life as your betterhalf."

❤Now the love story started❤