Oh god

Barry walked down the road, the cold wind blew around the city. The damp air clung to his clothes as he continued his way down to the ccpd, he had to make his way through tonnes of paperwork due to the fact that no one had filled his position while he had been away.

Bringing his hand up to the door, Barry walked into the police department.

He walked past the desk where he heard a young latina shouting about a purse.

It took barry a couple of seconds to process that.

Latina.

Oh god.

Barry quickened his pace, praying to the lord, Captain Singh wouldnt call for him.

"Allen!"

But when was the lord ever on his side.

Flinching, Barry turned to face the captain. "Yeah?" He spoke, his voice cracked in the middle of the word.

Singh raised an eyebrow at him. "You need to get through that paperwork, we got some more cases for you"

Barry sighed and nodded, "Sure I'll go get that done rigght now" He spoke wishing to get as far away from the latina as possible.

"Excuse me, but are you the captain here?"

Barry died inside.

Singh turned around to face the red face woman, "Yes?" He replied, unsure whether or not he wanted to be the captain at that moment.

"Care to explain why no one cares about the fact that I haven't been here a day and I've already been robbed?" She replied in a sassy tone.

Barry slowly tried to leave the situation, keyword: Tried.

"Allen where are you going?"

Oh god. He looked different than he did in high school right? Who was he kidding he still looked like he was in grade school.

Barry quickly turned around "I'm going to do that.. Um.. Paperwork! Yep, Paperwork"

Now just calmly leave before she turns arou-

"Have I seen you before?"

So much for that

"No, no, no. I would have remembered you, we have 100% never met. Ever" Barry spluttered out.

Barry was pretty sure he was scaring the captain.

"Are you ok-?" Singh started before Barry interrupted.

"Yep its all fine, I'm going to go now" Barry turned around and ran up the stairs and into his lab.

Inhaling Barry only had one though. Oh god. Oh God. Oh God.

Ok stay calm, Santana has a short temper, She would have blown a fuse if she'd known it was you. Right?

Barry poked his head out of his lab and saw the latina peering into the rooms.

What? How had she gotten away from singh that quickly?

Barry pulled his head back inside and hid under his desk.

He heard her enter the room.

What the actual hell, she hadn't entered any of the other rooms, what made this one special? Was it the author being an evil person? Was it the fact that he'd made a weird sound when he had seen Santana? Probably.

Suddenly Barry was yanked from his hiding spot by the ear

"Ow, Ow, that hurt. Its called personal spa- Ow!"

A small piece of him died as he looked up to face the fuming woman.

"Hi...?"