~Introduction~

Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz, both 23, lived two doors down in the smallest building in New York. They had been best friends for as long as they could remember, but once they realize they felt the same about each other. That label, best friend, eventually changes.

Cheryl Blossom wasn't your typical Blossom girl. She wasn't successful or rich like the rest of her family. But she had happiness, the rest of her family didn't. Cheryl had mastered acting perfect and the only person who could see through that mask was Toni, her best friend. Toni wasn't just her best friend, she was the gurl Cheryl was falling for, she was her neighbor, her colleague, her everything.

Cheryl was glad that Toni worked with her, otherwise she would not be able to survive. Her boss had seen how close her and Toni were, so he took advantage of that and threatened to hurt Toni. Cheryl had to follow his orders to keep Toni safe and she couldn't tell Toni anything. Cheryl knew that her boss only wanted to get in her pants. This was hard to not talk to Toni about because they talked about everything. There was only three things Cheryl didn't talk to Toni about and that was her boss, her guy friend who wanted to marry her because he was obsessed, and her feeling toward Toni. When Cheryl and Toni met in high school, Toni had just come out as bi. Cheryl was the HBIC at the time, so she made it clear that she was straight and didn't want any funny business. Now Cheryl regrets ever saying that.

Toni Topaz dedicated her life to her job and helping her best friend survive. She was still in the serpents, but was so distant that she wasn't always present. She worked at the same place as Cheryl and thought her life was perfect. Except that she couldn't tell Cheryl that she was in love with her. Cheryl was straight. Or at least that's what she told her, but they've never lied to each other. Toni was smart and she knew her best friend very well. She even knew that something was up with Cheryl and their boss. Toni wasn't gonna judge her, but she wanted to know why Cheryl didn't tell her first. Toni didn't want to push Cheryl either, if she wanted Toni to know then she wouldn't told her, that's what Toni thought at least.

What up hoes!!
I'm back with a new story. I ended the last one because I had no idea where I wanted it to go, but this one I do. I hope you enjoy reading this story.
Word count: 489