Risa x Shida

Risa House Mansion
Risa wakes up from her sleep and gets ready for her first day of training of the keyakizaka46 member and risa went to her bathroom and wash her hair and wear her home clothes.

Suddenly risa heard someone at her door and risa said "please come in" and risa bulter came inside and said to risa is "breakfast is ready" and risa reply back "thank you Alex-san".

Risa almost finishes wearing her favourite jacket every time she wears that jacket it means good luck charm.

Risa went downstairs and saw her father and her brother is eating breakfast and risa father said "Oh risa are you ready for your first day of training" and risa reply "yes I'm ready".

Risa sits down on the chair and eats her favourite breakfast which is bacon and eggs with milk and she said" itadakimasu" and risa eat her food gentle after she had finished her plate her maid take her plate to the kitchen and wash up.

Risa bulter said "Risa-sama the car is waiting for you outside" and risa reply "thank you Alex-san".

Risa wears her shoes and went inside the car the butler drive to the keyakizaka46 studio and finally arrive at the place and the driver said "after finish, your training call Alex-san to fetch you from Shibuya studio" and risa reply "hai".

Finally, risa arrives at the keyakizaka46 studio and risa bow her bulter and went in training with her best friend and after risa put her bag and belonging to the safe room that every member put their staff at the manager room.

Suddenly risa feel that someone is touching her shoulder and it was Shida Manaka and they friend about 3 years ago.

Risa P.O.V
Risa mind say that we cannot be best friend anymore I must change new friend that has a good attitude and responsibility and it was Sugai Yuka but will she accept my request to be her new friend.

Suddenly risa saw sugai yuka at the corner eating with habu and risa walks towards them and ask sugai permission to sit with them.

Risa: captain sugai may I have a sit with you and habu, please

Sugai: oh risa I thought you eating with Shida

Risa: I have my reason why I cannot sit with Shida manaka anymore because of my mother promise to get away from her as possible

Sugai: sure you can sit with us and habu

Habu: risa tell the reason why you cannot sit with Shida Manaka anymore

Risa: well it was a long story I just not want to talk about it

Sugai: I hope that we can help your problem between you and Shida

Risa: okay I will tell you the truth about me and Shida but can we go to the secret place that no one can find us

Sugai: sure I know where to go to my house

Risa: are you sure is there a very secret place to hide

Sugai: risa not worry you can trust habu every time when she upset or angry she always came to my room and talk to about her personal

Risa: okay deal shall we go

Sugai & Habu: let's go

Sugai, Habu and risa left the keyakizaka46 studio and went to sugai house and went to her bedroom and tell the story about me and Shida manaka.

After a few walks around the neighbours and finally reach sugai house and went inside to her living room and walk at her stairs and went into her room.