Yuipon x Zuumin

Imaizumi Yui P.O.V
Imaizumi wakes up from her dream of a nightmare because of she dreams a vampire attack her family member and Imaizumi friend was dead because of that vampire who kill them in front of Imaizumi.

Zuumin: it just a dream I thought it really happened to me

Suddenly Imaizumi brother knock at the door and zuumin open her door and saw her brother give a box at her and zuumin ask her brother what inside the box.

Zuumin: Oniichan it is not my birthday yet why you give me a box

Brother 1: is not mine I found the box from outside the house

Zuumin: who it is from

Brother 1: I don't know the box not have a name on it

Zuumin: I scared to open the box

Brother 1: well I must get going because I late for an interview

Zuumin: sure

Brother 1: Bye Imaizumi see you later at home with the box not open yet

Zuumin: *noted*

Imaizumi brother leave in a hurry and the front door have BANG sound on it and zuumin holding a box on her right hand and Imaizumi try to close the door suddenly zuumin saw someone opposite her and zuumin think it was her new neighbours is moving here.

Zuumin: wow a new neighbours I can be friends with her

Suddenly yuipon saw a human girl across the street and she smiles at yuipon but she saw the girl holding something on her right hand and it was the thing can kill the vampire with is a wood stick and garlic.

Yuipon went inside the house and close the door with a creepy noise and she is living alone at her new house yuipon family was murder one of her betrayer friends left her alone at the vampire world and let her die alone.

Zuumin: oh shoot look the time I'm going to be late for are were study with habu and sugai at the library

Zuumin closes her front door and go to the toilet and take a bath because it stinks and later after she had finished taking a shower she dried herself with a towel and wear her favourite long-sleeve T-shirt and black ripped jeans with new balance shoes.

Imaizumi eats her breakfast and went outside and close the door and run quickly to the Shibuya train station and after that zuumin take a bus from Shibuya station and finally zuumin made in time to have a study with her school friend at the school library.

Meanwhile, at yuipon house and Kobayashi sense, zuumin blood is was pure blood and yuipon want her blood and stuck her blood but I sense her mind is say something but how I can close to her without notice that I am a vampire.

Suddenly zuumin phone ring and sugai saw Imaizumi phone it was an unknown number and zuumin answer the number and.

Zuumin: hello who it is

Yuipon: are you Imaizumi yui

Zuumin: yes I am and how are you

Yuipon: I'm your new neighbours from across the street

Zuumin: oh that you I thought it was a different person

Yuipon: well can I call you Imaizumi yui

Zuumin: Imaizumi yui is my name but you can call me zuumin

Yuipon: okay my name is Kobayashi yui but you can also call me yuipon for a nickname

Zuumin: sure yuipon