😍🤩 chibaaaay 🤩😍

Shivaay parked their car near a restaurant .
Shivaay 🙂: aren't you hungry?? We'll have something....

Annika😉: how did you know that I am hungry??

Shivaay 😉: I know your priorities,wishes ,deeds and needs..for your kind information,we were together for long 8 years

Annika🙂: good to hear ..but for your kind information,, you weren't together for the past 5 years and still you remember all this??? Aren't you out of it???

Shivaay 😮: who told you that?? I have moved on.... Infact I have got a girlfriend, ragini in London.

Annika🤐😥: really??

Shivaay 😏: if you can give birth to a child,why can't I have an affair??

Annika😐: you have changed a lot

Shivaay 😏: not more than you .... come and have your dinner now.

They headed towards the restaurant.
They ordered and waited for their order. Annika looked restless

Shivaay 🤨: are you okay...?? Do you want something??

Annika🙈: I want to use the restroom...

Shivaay 😏: then go

Annika😈: Advait...

Shivaay 😟: give him to me,,I will hold him until you come back..

Annika handed over sleeping Advait to shivaay and went . But his sleep got distracted and he woke up.

Advait 😴: mumma .....

Hearing 'mumma' from his mouth made shivaay angry....

Shivaay 😡: your mumma went to bathroom...she will come now

Advait looked at shivaay

Advait 😍: chibaaaay....

Shivaay😲: how do you know my name??

Advait 🙄: mumma tod ma iches ad laak chibaaaays (mumma told my eyes are like shivaay's)

Shivaay smiled and pulled him closer to him and asked😉 " what else your mumma told about me?"

Advait thought for a while and said🤔:mumma caid' ma chibaaaay as bu iches...'( mumma said 'my shivaay has blue eyes)

Shivaay 😏: has she said only that??

Advait 🙄: mm...aadu ton tmemper(hmm ...aadu don't remember)

Shivaay 🤩: well... Did your mumma said 'my shivaay'??

Advait smiled and was about to answer him,, suddenly a soft long beautiful palm cupped his face and aadu looked up at the owner of it.. It was Annika...

Annika stared at shivaay  and asked😠: what are you enquiring to him??

Shivaay 🤭: nothing,, you know ,while introducing him as my son to my Dadi ..we should have a bond right?? That's why I was trying to communicate with him.

Before Annika could say something, the bearer brought their food and they had their food. Annika fed Advait, shivaay stared at them while eating,but he felt happy as he came to know that her ex-lover had told about him to her child .....

After finishing their dinner,, Shivaay forward his hands to Advait and said : come....

Annika 🙄: it's okay shivaay,,I will take him

Shivaay 😏: I know your hands are sore,,you had been taking him all these time . Don't worry, after all, I am his papa na??

Annika😲: what??

Shivaay 😉: as per our drama...come Advait....come to me..

Advait 😃: chibaaaay chibaaaay.....
( He clapped his hands)

Annika😡: hawww.... Aadu,,, so you are happy to go with him? Were you stressed with me?

Advait 😟: na mumma... Oou laakes me naa? Chibaaaay ton laakes me na?  ( Nah mumma...you likes me na? Shivaay don't likes me na?)

Shivaay 😡: who told I don't like you?

Advait looked at him with a pout😕

Shivaay 😏: after all you are my unborn child,,, me and your mumma had many dreams about our first child,,but your mumma left me in the middle... It's okay ..your mumma wished to have my eyes for our first baby.As her wish..you have my eyes though your father doesn't had it. That's called fate and so technically  you are my unborn child....come now ..

Saying this shivaay took Advait in his arms leaving a shocked Annika behind. Advait smiled at both shivaay and Annika without understanding the long speech of shivaay.

Annika (thoughts) I can't reveal all the truth now shivaay,,, I am happy to know that you still love me deeply. You could understand even my minute things, my facial expressions,my hunger,my pain....but why don't you understand my limitless love for you?? Advait is my baby now,,it's not a womb connection. I still keeps my special V card  for you....only for you.....
Shivaay snapped his finger in front of her face and she came back from her thoughts....

Shivaay 😡: stop day dreaming and come now...

Annika🤓: btw,,it's not day...for day dreaming...it's already night....

Shivaay 🤨: such a bad joke Annika

Shivaay 🤨: such a bad joke Annika..... No improvement in 5 years???? Very bad....

Annika😠: you........

Shivaay held by her waist and pulled her towards the car

Shivaay held by her waist and pulled her towards the car... Annika felt numb by his touch after long 5 years .she had been waiting for him,his touch,his talks.... She felt as if she is getting back everything.... He took his hands from her waist and opened car door, she looked at him...

Shivaay 😔: sorry,, I just ....

Annika 🙁: thank you

Shivaay 😕: but why??

Annika 😞: for not hating me...
Shivaay made Annika sit in the car and gave Advait to her. She positioned Advait in such a way that he could sleep comfortably. Shivaay took the driving seat and said 😔: how can I hate myself Annika??

Annika couldn't believe her ears,,deep inside her,she felt like snow fall.... So,cool,,so fine... She danced mentally.. 
Shivaay drove the car without further talks.  ..but both of them had their own thoughts..their good old days..their past...days of Love and love only.... ❤️❤️❤️❤️