❤️love you but i hate you🖤

Advait is sleeping on Annika's chest... Annika is lost in her memories. Shivaay is driving his car,still he is lost in his memories too... Infact,they both have the same thoughts " their good old days...days of love and hate.

13 years ago*
Annika being a billionaire's daughter was respected by everyone, but she doesn't had any best friends. She really wanted someone to share and care.

Gowri and Shivaay changed to their new school( Annika's present school) and Shivaay is 3 years elder to Gowri. Gowri joined 7th standard and Shivaay 10th.

Gowri sat next to Annika in the class and Annika started making good friendship with her as she knows only a new one could mingle with her without hesitation. Gowri felt comfortable with Annika and both became good friends.

Shivaay met omkara ,his classmate and they became friends as well.

During the break, shivaay with omkara came to see his sister gowri and gowri was with Annika. Shivaay and Annika met for the first time and both of them had an adrenaline rush down their spine,a kind of new energy and freshness. Same happened with omkara and gowri as well.they became a kind of gang.

Omkara proposed gowri and Shivaay supported him. Om-gowri had and open relationship but neither Annika nor shivaay told anyone about their feelings for each other. Both showed hatred towards each other,but had secret calls,secret letter passing,secret looks, and secret touches.... Annika goes to Oberoi Mansion in the name of Gowri but for Shivaay... Their depth of love intensified as years passed by..

Annika 17, Shivaay 20.
Shivaay started helping his father in business. His father Shakti Singh Oberoi was very strict in business. He wanted his son to be a successful business man and so he moulded him in such a way that he kept Shivaay busy always.

Annika (phone); shivaay...where are ye??wanna meet ye

Shivaay: a bit busy baby,,but see ye at our secret place in 10 mins.

Annika: love ye

Shivaay:love ye too

Annika hurried up to their secret place and waited for him.