~Fireafy~

//Requested by liz_buttercup
Not a big fan of this ship but I'm not here to judge. You like whatever ships you want. It's what makes you yourself.  Btw I wasn't sure if I was doing objects or humans so I chose objects. But who ever made this picture is coolio. Credit to them//

~Firey's P. O. V~

I sat far away from my team because I was fighting with Coiny again. I didn't want to do that because I knew that I would make Leafy mad at me. I was sitting behind a tree calming myself down. I then turned to look at my team to see what was going on. I caught myself locking my sight onto  Leafy who was  talking to Pin. I felt my face heat up so I moved back so that no one notices me over here. As I turned back to my team I noticed that Leafy was looking in my direction to I quickly jolted back and blushed even more. 

~Leafys's P.O.V~

While I was chatting with Pin I thought I seen something in the of my Eye so I looked but there was nothing there, so I kept staring at the tree. Then i noticed Firey peeking around it. "Sorry Pin I have to go for a second-" I told Pin walking to that area. I seen him move back so I knew that he noticed me. As I walked over there I haven't seen him peek out. 

~Third Person~

Leafy then looked behind the tree looking at Firey who had his hands over his face. "Why were you looking at me?" she asked "I-I was n-not" he replied. Leafy walked in front of Firey and kneeled down taking his hands away from him.  Just both of them staring into eachothers eyes. Firey swore that he seen her blushing. They both said nothing. Firey then spoke " Uh- Leafy c-can II tell you something?" "s-sure what is it?" "I like you" he replied his face a deep pink. Leafy's face was as well. "I-I I didn't know you felt that way" She said as she caressed his cheek with her thumb. Firey loved the feel of the way she touched him so he closed his eyes slowly. She then kissed him on the lips. "well I like you too" she finally said it. The two then fell asleep cuddling behind the tree.

The End

//sorry I made this while I was at school so it was kind of rushed. Hope you like it//