~Gelatin X Donut (Lemon)~

//Warning!!: this was requested a Lemon so beware of NSFW//

Gelatin's P.O.V

I was trying to steal some of Fries' fries at the moment, and of course I was unsuccessful...After I was caught I noticed Donut walking towards the rest of my team. I ran and pounced onto him. "Gelatin!! I swear to the holy Tumbleweeds of Texas, GET OFF OF ME!!!" he yelled "mmm Nah" I replied. He then pushed me off. He looked pretty angry with me so I giggled. His eyes started twitching and he quickly and strictly grabbed my hand and dragged me behind a tree. He then broke the silence by saying "You know Gelatin, you get on my nerves so much I kind of want to stop you from doing it again-" he pushed me onto the ground and pinned me their. I gulped. "Heheh W-what are you doing D-Donut?" I choked on my words. He said nothing. all of a sudden I felt the urge to touch where his dick would be, he jumped and still said nothing. I started palming him. He choked out a moan and I smirked. Soon he slapped my hand away "ENOUGH!" he then slammed into me not even letting me get used to his length. I moaned and he smirked as he just pounded into me. He then started to jerk me off. I moaned louder. I bucked my hips getting him inside me further, I was a moaning mess. His small grunts made me happy. I felt so weak. But I felt soooo nice! Soon I came without warning onto his hand, as he came inside me a short time after. Me and Donut started panting really loudly "That. Was...Something-" he smirked "Yea-" I replied. Then they went on with the rest of their day like nothing happened.

The End

It's short, I know...that's because I made this while I was in school oof...Anyway, I hope you like it and keep requesting...I really like writing. Hope you have a great day you guys