Clarence meeting Baby CJ

Queen POV: One day I woke up and thought since me and Clare are doing everything together he can come with me to get CJ.

*Clare wakes up a hour later then Queen dose.
Clare POV: I wake up and brush my teeth and all that other hygiene stuff I do and go to we're Queen is and I see her packing.
Clare: Hey Queen
Queen: Oh, Hey Clare
Clare: What's going on
Queen: nothing I'm just getting ready to go see me son. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me I have a extra plane ticket
Clare: Yeah that sounds great. I'll go and get ready.
Queen: Okay great our flight is at 10
Clarence walks away and goes pack.

They are getting ready to leave for the airport . Queen decided to take a shower and Clarence is walking around in some basketball shorts, his white socks and Gucci slides. Queen walks out the bathroom with jus her sports bra and leggings on.

This I what she has on. Just think what it would look like if she had it on.

Queen walks out the bathroom and puts her jacket on and Clarence was just standing there staring her up and down

Clarence POV: Queen walks out the bathroom looking sexy asf. I just couldn't hold it in. I walked up to her and kissed her with long and passionate kisses.

Queen POV: I walked out the bathroom and seen Clarence staring at me and out of nowhere he came up to me and started kissing me.(long and passionate kisses) I couldn't help but kiss him back. Soon as he started to pick me up my alarm for us to leave the house went off.

Clarence POV: As soon ask she started kissing back I picked her up and started kissing her even more the alarm went off and both of us stopped and I put her down. We got our luggage and left the house and headed to the airport.

This is the end of the chapter. Sorry for the chapters being so boring but I will start putting more not so boring things in the chapters.