New York to Texas 🛫

The flight there was 3 hours and 45 minutes. They finally land and meets Tray and Ar'mon . Which is like Queens real brothers.

Queen runs up to Them and hugs thenm for a long time. Then she introduces them to Clarence and they automatically click and act like they new  each other for years.

Queen: Were is Cj at.
Trey: he in the house with Jazz and Tae.
They walk into the house and see Cj and Jazz watching finding dory.

Queen: HIIIII STINKY
CJ:  Hi mommy
*they hug for a long time*
Queen: stinky I want you to meet someone.  This I Clarence but you can call him Clare or Clarebear.
Clare: Wassup lil man.
*clare gives Cj a high five*
Cj: Hi Clare Bear (in Cj voice)

Author: they talked for hours and hours and then the next day Queen Clare Nd Cj got on a flight back to  New York.
Clare:  Cj and Queen went to sleep on me I was in the middle and Cj was by the window and Queen was by the aisle. I didn't know what to do because this never happened to me before . I placed my hands on them one on Cj's back and the other on queens waist near her butt.

Queen: on the plane ride back me and Cj fell asleep on Clare Nd I felt him put his hand on my waist. When he touched me I got goosebumps.

Clare: As the plane landed I woke up Queen . It was late when the plane landed so I jus carried Cj. So he wouldn't have to wake up.

Queen: Clare thought it would be better for Cj to just stay sleep so he carried him Nd his suitcase and Cj bag.

Author: they get to the house change clothes and go to bed. All 3 of them slept in the same bed wit Cj in the middle.

Sorry it took so long for me to publish a new chapter I'll start making them longer and I'll try to publish a chapter once a week. I'll also make them not so boring