16 - Explanations

I woke up to Sean snoring next to me.

"Wake up ya big doof," I said while kissing his cheek.

He smiled a bit and slowly opened his eyes. "Explain what happened. Now." he demanded.

I have to admit, it was kind of hot when he took charge.

"Much like you and Dark, I have a demon. Anti actually listens to me now, and I think it's because of my demon. Her name is midnight. She doesn't do what Dark and Anti do though, she helps me." I said smiling.

"Are you okay though, you look pretty beaten up," he said pulling me on to his lap.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I know how I could be better though." I said winking.

"Then let me help you with that." He said while picking me up bridal style and running me into the bathroom.

He looked the door, then just stood there without moving.

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine darling." He said.

I knew it wasn't Sean at this point. He would never say, darling.

"Anti, Sean and I were gonna do something, if you don't give him back, I'm going to just f**k you."

"Don't threaten me with a good time." He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"You would just be giving me what I want. To be honest, though, I deserve it. You need to be punished after your little outburst last time we talked." He said while running his hands up and down my sides.

"I don't care at this point, because you're never going to stop asking until I give you what you want," I said without putting up a fight.

"Perfect." He said.

(Time Skip)

"Oww," I said while leaning against the counter.

Sean was almost completely back at this point. I looked in the mirror and saw Midnight laughing at me.

"What do you want?" I asked, not finding my current state very funny.

"You won't be able to walk for 5 years!" She burst out laughing.

I rolled my eyes and ignored her. I then saw Sean with his eyes wide staring at me.

"I-I'm so f**king sorry!" He screamed.

He picked me up and brought me to my bed. He laid next to me and tried to cover up the fact that he was crying.

"It's okay Sean. Technically, I asked for it."

"I still hurt you. You deserve better." He said while wiping his eyes.

I held my hand out to him and pointed to my promise ring.

"You promised you would always love me. I promised the same. You didn't do anything to me, Anti did. Keep your promise, please. I need you. I don't deserve you. You have treated me better than anyone else. If anything, you deserve better." I was on the verge of tears at this point.

He pulled me closer to him.

"I am never breaking that promise." He kissed my forehead.

(A/N 461 words. First, thank you very much for over 200 reads! That is unbelievable to me, and I want to repay you guys. Below is my new update schedule. I am going to try to stay consistent with it. Second, I apologize for the short chapter. They will be back to their normal length tomorrow, but I had to get this one out now to hopefully tide you over. Thank you again! ||-//