Letter 1

Dear Chase,

I need you more than ever. Nothing is the same without you here. I don't have your stupid jokes to bring me up when I'm down. I don't have you to sing me to sleep when I'm restless and can't seem to sleep. I just really want you here Chase.

Maddy and I were talking about you the other day. We didn't even get a minute into the conversation without both of us tearing up and hugging each other. She just wants her big brother back.

Nothing around here is the same anymore. I was forced back to school a couple of months ago but now it's more of somewhere I have to go opposed to somewhere I want to go because you're not there with me. Everyone who hates me is still trying to get me to buy into their fake sympathy and have me sit with them, don't worry I won't. The teachers didn't care about my grades for a good three weeks but now they are as strict as ever.

What I would do to be in your arms right now, what I would do to hear you just one last time, what I would do to just be able to say goodbye. You were taken from me and the world too soon. The world still needs you Chase, I need you.

I wish I was in that car but not because I want to die, because I could have called for help for you, I could of helped you break faster, I could have saved your life.

I don't know how long I will write these letters for or if this will be the only one, probably not though. I also don't know why I'm writing them. Maybe this will all help me grieve and give me closure. All I know is I need all the help I can get right now, I miss you.

Yours forever,

Anna xx