The day for the day

6:30 am

I hate Mondays. Even if I changed city, that does not mean that I will like it here. It turns out that the only person in the world I love most is my brother and he is still sleeping. Guess what? I'll go wake him right now. I will not change my habits. I was walking on tiptoe to not make noise. I opened the door and I jumped on his bed.

Lou: Wake up, Ric.

When I was little, I could not pronounce his name, so I called him Ric.

Ric: You're serious, Lou. It will be necessary one day that you stop to martyrize me.

I looked at him smiling, as if nothing had happened.

Ric: You're so cute, come here. He pulled me next to him and he started tickling me.

 It is only with him that I allow myself to show my feelings.

Lou: You know, I'm not responsible for the injuries that could happen to you. I say in a breath.

Ric: You know I'm stronger than you, anyway. He said arrogantly.

Lou: You're so stupid. I tried to stand up myself, but he pulled me against him.

Lou: let me go, Ric.

Ric: Oh, stop making your victim, little sister.

Annah: CHILDREN! LUNCH IS READY!

Lou: I'm hungry, let me go.

I was not really mad at him. [I like when he gives me attention] I left his room.

Ric: I know you like it when I give you attention. he shouted through the room .

Ellipse

[The history is really lame. I don't know anyone here except my best friend who moved near my house. I'm hungry. I miss my brother. The teacher have a great body.]

Professor: Hello everyone, welcome to the history class, my name is Mayson, Mayson Santinel.

[Miaw, Mayson, Mayson Santinel. Not bad.] My thoughts sometimes says too much.

At that moment, Mayson turned in my direction and looked at me intensely. [I could get lost in his eyes] Indeed my thoughts should calm down a little! He turned back to the class and continued to talk. [his voice is super sexy. his lips, I want it.] I will indeed enjoy myself here. He stopped dry and then seemed distracted. He turned to look at me again. A student brought him to his senses.

M. Santinel: Yes, sorry, I was thinking of ... He seemed disturbed. What we were going to talk about.

I did not really listen to what he was saying, but we were talking about the Second World War. For 1:30 I watched his beautiful body walk from left to right.

POV RIC

If only she knew her gift. I'm not sure if it's the same as our mother. I have spent all my life waiting for this moment. My gift started pretty young, im suprised it didn't happen earlier. My mother had my gift, but before she died she told me that few of my ancestors didn't have the same gift. My mother had the gift of reading thoughts, so I have this gift for 6 years. I do not like being away from her. her gift could be triggered at any moment and I'm not near her to protect and reassure her.

The bell of the end of the class sounded. I was looking for her everywhere. I saw her, she opened her locker.

Ric: Hi princess, how are you?

Lou: You know we met this morning, miss me already? She said smiling.

Ric: Yes, and I was worried about you, too. Did you notice anything unusual or something strange?

Lou: Except that my history teacher is sexy, nothing unusual. By giving him a wink. Good to go, Jade is waiting for me.

Ric: Yes, I'll see you later. I said, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

There is nothing alarming for now. I think I'm worrying too much.

POV LOU

My brother is strange sometimes. I saw Jade who was at her locker. Not paying attention when I turned the corner someone was there and I bump into him.

?: Forgive me, I am very clumsy, I never look where I am going. He said, wiping his shirt.

He had drop his coffee all over him. Which totally drew these abdominal muscles and these pectorals. [Oh shit] When I looked up, it was him.

~ I am a new writer on Wattpad. I'm 17 years old and my name is Claudia, I'm from Quebec. Sorry for the many mistakes I'm still a beginner in this area :) Little chapter, to see if you like so far , feel free to comment. Your comments will be constructive. Thank you! ☺️This book is traduce for people who read in English.