Mr.Sentinel

?: Miss Baker, Lou-Ann, is that right?

Lou: Yes.

Mayson: I've been hearing about you recently.

Lou: Yes? Positively I hope!

Mayson: they say that you are a very intelligent young woman, but you did not see the potential that most people see in you.

Lou: Yeah, no, the potential I do not really see it, but thanks anyway, Mr.Sentinel.

Mayson:  call me Mayson. He smiled.

I looked at him, smiling in return. Put my hand on his arm when i was about to go, I had a sensual vision or rather ...

Once my hand on his muscular arm, I went back to his shoulder, then slide my finger on his pecs. I clearly felt the shapes of his chest. Thanks to the spilled coffee, I could see his muscle through his white shirt. I removed the buttons of his shirt. Once unbuttoned, I put my lips on his scented neck and I went down to his shiny body of caffeinated liquid. That's good, I did not take my coffee this morning. I licked each part of his chest and stopped just before the belt. Then stood up, took his tie with one hand and pulled it towards me to kiss him sensually. He was breathing hard. I stopped and then dragged him with it and put him against a wall.

Jade: Lou? Lou? I'm talking to you? Hello?

I did not even have time to regain consciousness that I saw Jade with a questioning look and the teacher who looked at me with desire.

Jade: The bell rang, we'll be late for chemistry.

She went ahead and she led the way.

Lou: Thanks, Mayson, see you later.

I think I have never walked so fast in my life. During the chemistry class I did not stop asking myself questions. He seemed to have been shocked by what had happened and the worst thing was that he seemed to have seen what I saw. I do not even know if I should talk about it. No, never, I would be taken for a stalker. I wonder how I could have had such a vision without having done that kind of things. Am I normal? Jade would understand me or maybe not. I don't know...

Prof: Miss Baker, do you want to share your thoughts with us, it looks interesting.

Lou: Sorry Mrs. Vogz. I put my head back in the notebooks.

After the day I felt exhausted, I had one of those terrible headaches. I did not know who to talk to. The bus ride had been so long  that I had time to ask myself all the questions of the universe, however I found no answer. It was surely the fruit of my imagination. Arriving at home I went straight upstairs to my room. Short after that, i decided to go see Ric in his room, I do that, often.

Knock Knock knock..

Ric: come in.

Lou: Hi. I said disturbed.

He was working on a very intelligent project, matter of fact he is. In one of his projects last year, he was spotted by a highly ranked lawyer. Mr. Anderson asked him to create a new project for his company. He lives a dream.

Ric: you ok? Did you wanted to talk to me?

A short moment of silence was noticed.

Lou: Yes im ok, and no I come to do my usual turn.

I walk towards him and embrace him. He expires.

Ric: Your hugs are the best. I feel good when you're near me Lou, I would never want to be separated from you.

Lou: Me neither, Ric. I said, kissing his cheek.  I'll let you work.

Ric: Okay, I love you.

Lou: Me too .. I love myself.

I started laughing and went to his door.

Ric: Why do you ruin the moment every time, you felt really obliged to ..

I slammed the door, he sighed. Seconds later I opened it again.

Lou: I love you too, Ric. By giving him a wink.

Ric: I love you nicer.

Annah: CHILDREN! COME EAT!

Did I tell you that when I was with Ric, I had a five-year-old brain? Well now, you know it.

Lou: I bet you I'm going downstairs before you.

Ric: Lou I'm no longer a baby.

I look at him discouraged. He was already standing and was walking quietly past the door frame and went down the first steps.

Ric: Whoever arrives last DOES THE DISHES. He leaves like a rocket and went down the steps four by four.

Lou: You're not fair!

~ Well, I really hope you liked it and your comments are very important! CL