Chapter 3 :D

A/N: HI GUYS :D SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE .. I HAVE HEAPS OF ASSESMENTS AND I KNOW LAME EXCUSE BUT IM NOT LIEING ... :p

ANY WAY ENJOY .. OH AND DONT FORGET TO SEND A MESSAGE FOR THE ONE SHOTS :D .... ~~~ APES ... AKA. APRIL ....

CHAPTER 3 :

"GUYS COME ON ITS 10 IN THE MORNING TIME FOR THE REST OF THE STORY OF HOW I MET YOUR FATHER .... COME ON !!" i screamed to my children who were currently in there bedrooms ..

i recieved 3 different replies..

"coming"

"yeah, whatever"

just a sec mum ,, jesus"

we all sat down and thats when, i continued ...

flashback:

""ok guys so, me and dels are going on a date.. we will see you later, ok!" harry said which recieved a couple of 'oks' and 'have funs' and we would have gotten one from niall but he was out with izzy because they had been dating for 2 days now ... but when i looked at louis when he said ok he looked so upset like he had been physically hurt, but before i could ask him what was wrong harry was pulling me out of the house so i figured i would talk to him.

at this point i am still confused because harry still hasnt asked me to be his girlfriend but i just assume we are because he is alwasy messageing me when im not around and we act like a couple.. so i guess we are .. well i hope,

"so harry, where are we going ?" i ask casually like it didnt matter but it so did...

"you know that i cant tell you love.." he replied .. 'damn' i thought ... why cant he just tell me i hate surprises...

"but ... why?" i asked while doing my puppy dog eyes even thought he couldnt see me because he was driving but he knew i was doing the face and he can not resist it ..

"NOOO not the face anything but the face" he said all sad .. i was breaking him ..

"im breaking you come on please" i beg with puppy dog eyes..

"Delilah will you go out with me?" he asked out of nowhere

"uhh...umm.. o-ok-k" i stuttered out

"ok i got your mind on something else now, and i finally asked you" he said happily .. wait that douche ...just tricked me ..

"heyy, hazza where are we going ?" i asked inocently with puppy dog eyes once again.. and he just sighed ..

"well were here so get our of the car and see silly" he replied while looking at me

"oh ok .. bye babe" and with that i jumped out of the car and looked around... it was beautiful .. a bridge in the middle of a lake .. it was breathtaking ..

"wow" i said still stunned

"i know, when i found it .. i thought of you" he said while hugging me from behind and whispering in my ear ..

"ohh,, that is the sweetest thing i've ever heard harry" i replied while blushing

"your cute when you blush you know that.." he said with one of his prise winning smiles that makes girl fall to there knees..

"no, dont look at me while i blush i look stupid" i said while looking at the ground

but he wasnt having that he lifted my head up with his fingers and turned me around so i was looking in his eyes.. "you never look stupid , you always look beautiful no matter what" he said sweetly and then place his lips on mine ... we stood there for a while kind of making out until he pulled away..