chapter 2 :P

A/N: GUYS JUST LETTING YOU KNOW UMM ,,,ITS ALWAYS GOING TO BE IN THE MOTHERS POV.. SOOOO IM NOT GOING TO WRITE IT AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE OK :D ..... ENJOY !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after dinner we resumed our positons on the couches and i continues with story i was up too ...

Flashback:[a/n: like i said last time last teh whole story jsut letting you know :D]

" i finished my conversation with izzy and decided to go down stairs to eat food even though it was like 1 am but whatever i was hungry and noone was going to know right.....

i finish my food and stalk up to my room to get changed and sleep, i dont have anything to do tomorrow but i dont want to sleep all day .. it takes a while for sleep to take over but after a couple of minutes i drift tosleep slowly thinking of my very first date ..

i woke up to an annoying sound, i look over thinking its my alarm clock but no ... which means i have to get up ... kill me now !! i get up and walk around my room trying to find the source of the sound and i relise it stoped so i sit on my bed and open my laptop, once it finally turns on i go on twitter to see i have gained 1000 followers .. JESUS CRIST !! i start jumping around my room with excitment but as i sit back down i relise that stupid noise is back , damn i think to myself  im never gunna get a break ... i then notice that stupid noise is my phone ringing at 9:30 in the morning ... what is wrong with these people .. who is up this early , obviously to piss me of more the person isnt even in my contacts its just a private number ... douche bags !!!

i answer the phone with my most pissed off sleepy voice ever ...

"Hello?" i said with a slight anger/sleepiness/questioning

"uhh, hey did i wake you .. sorry its niall i stole harrys phone" niall spoke sweetly down the phone

"omg niall im so sorry , well you did the first time you called but i got up i just didnt know it was you if i did i wouldnt have been so bitchy" i apologize to him over the phone at which he chuckles

"oh no problem love , i get worse from zayn of a morning" he replied

"oh ok, um so what did you want then?" i asked, frankly i really wanted to know .. it has to be important if he woke me up for it ...

"could you come over ?" he asked and curiosity got the better of me so me being me replied with "sure, ill be there in 10" i said .. "ok" he replied

and i was there in 10 minutes with a second to spare , i knocked on the door and niall came and answered "well you dont liewhen you say you'll be here in 10" as he said taht i heard the other boys chuckle in the background "i dont kid around when i talk about time" i said with a cheecky smile ..

"come on in then" niall said chuckling slighly, i walked in and sat on the lounge next to the other boys but in the process noticing harry wasnt there so i spoke up .."hey guys, wheres harry?" i asked without making it seem like i was desperate to see him ,, "oh, you see he is still asleep but thats kind of why we called you over" louis answered me ...

"ohk then, so what did you wnat to talk about then?" i asked casually showing them that i didnt really mind when really on the inside i wanted to know why i was called i found out half but i want to know fully ..

"you see , last night harry came back happy but slightly upset and it took us so long to find out why he was so upset , when he finally told us ... well do you want to know what it was about?" liam said and then asked me ...

"well yeah i do know why was he upset ??" i asked kind of unhappy that i made harry upset ...

 "he said that everything was going awesome until when he dropped you off , he said that he got your number and you said he was sweet and then he was going to kiss you but you leant in quickly first and kissed his cheek an then said goodbye and waved as he walked down the path and then he left to go up to his room after he told us that" answered zayn ..