Oh come on...

Oh come on, you think this one's better? Nah. Well sort of, it's kinda better for me to rant all this but not for you.

I was like bombarded with everything not so nice this day and I'm so frustrated, mom used to say that we're all useless shit. (well I'm not disagreeing with that, though) But you know what? Nah of course you didn't. Well let me tell you a thing or two, about 'us' as a family.

We never bond, we're not used to say any good or compliment our family members (even our parents), we're just like borders sharing a house, and foods, somehow.

I used to hear her nag about how lazy and stupid I am, on how I should work, how should I have done that this and those. And honestly I'm irritated, but what annoys me a lot is when she's drunk.

Well for some people she's just cute and funny. Not for this gal who's right now ranting about it. Can you imagine your mother telling "I love you my daughter" in the most drunkard way you'd hear, that's her saying she apparently loves me. Me who apparently this morning, just wakes up and hearing her nag about life and stuff that I should concerned of. Because apparently, the "me" on her eyes is nothing but a piece of shit.

She loves her two younger siblings like her own child, you wanna know why I'd think so? Oh, she just always tells us: Look at your aunt even tho she's not here, still being able to help me a lot. / Stop don't eat that, that's for your aunt! / You at least be grateful that she's giving us some./ When will your aung gonna visit us again? go and chat her.

Am I jealous? nah. I'm just irritated by how this woman think.

And one last thing I'd rather hear her say how much she hates me when she's sane and very all right, than hearing her say I love you when she's wasted and drunk.

###