Ever wonder...

It's been awhile, not since I tried to write, but actually question myself with things that got in my head that's completely unrelated to myself yet affect me greatly that I need to write it inorder to let it go out of my little head. Which pretty much occupied with things I'd rather not think but still thought countless of time every day God has permitted me to live.

All of us has a choice, I never believe in you don't have a choice,choices are always available it's just our mind tell us we don't have a choice because we eliminate the other possibilities and jump to what you think you had rather think you're stuck from the very beginning.

One of examples are those poor street souls living and dealing to street every hour, begging for some penny to at least calm their hunger.

Some were begging directly some has a so called gimmick which falls into what we somehow called street entertainer for a few donations.

Almost a year now I always saw familiar faces begging and giving entertainment but just one particular day wherein rain is about to fall, the singer sings a song about broken promise and for some reason my eyes lingered on a young lady, which I presume on her early teens, she's one of those who usually ask you for money to ease their hunger and for their child's milk.

That particular day she's lying on the floor together with her baby, staring intently to the singer. It's as if she's reminiscing a promise, it's as if she were betrayed, it's as if she was battered for a long emotional journey. And I who usually don't give a damn anymore with anything started to cry, it sour my mood and I had a cranky mood throughout my shift.

It makes me wonder of what could have happened to her to end up choosing the street.

I may never would have an answer, and it may would have troubled me until the day God cease me to exist.

But have you ever wonder why some of us thought that we don't have a choice?

***