♥~If Only ; Chapter 1

"It all started with my parents when I was 3, We were in a dark, abandoned room. I remember them saying, We have too Mark, we have to let her go." I said, as I slowly sat down. "I dont exactly remember anything.. not even my real name.. all i know is that my fathers name is Mark." I started to tear up. "I just wish I could see them, one more time. It's been 12 years, and i havent received a single letter." The orphanage owner, Mrs. Kirk looked at me and said, "Sweetheart, everything is going to be just fine.. someone is going to be here tomorrow, and this may just be your lucky chance." The worker slowly opens the door, "you are excused, Miss Zoey." I nodded my head, and left the room. As I started to walk back to my room on the creeky old floors, I looked at the kids play.. 14 or 15, right around my age. Oh how I wish that could be me, I thought to myself. If only I knew how to act around people, or what to say for that matter. I pushed my door a few times and it creaked open.. Hopefully tomorrow i can get out of here.. expeirience the world. I heard footsteps walking down the hall towards my room, I wiped away my tears and combed my fingers through my hair.. Mrs. Kirk opened the door.. "I dont exactly know who will be coming tomorrow,"She said as she walked around my room, "but I do know that it is your chance out of here sweety. Now I need you to take a shower in the morning and get cleaned up, also where some of your best clothes and one of the workers will get your hair done for you. Tomorrow is a big day, " she says as she closes my blinds. " Make sure you get lots of rest ! " I patted my pillow a few times and pulled the blankets over me, shivering, as always.. I went to sleep.