♥~If Only ; Chapter 2

I woke up from the sun's warm sunlight. As I lie in my bed I try to get my head around everything that is going to happen. I will either be crying of happiness or sadness.. and I'm scared, more scared than I have been.. this could change my life ! I was getting myself worked up.. I kept taking deep breaths as i walked out of my bedroom to go take a nice, hot shower. As I walked pass there was an orphan, like me, crying.. I couldn't help myself but to peek in the room. As I looked I saw a couple shaking their head at this child. I said to myself, What if that was me ? What if I just can't handle it. I started to rethink this whole thing. As slid my back on the wall falling down to the floor I put my arms over my head, ready to burst into tears. After 20 minutes went by I wiped away the tears continuing to stream down my face and reassured myself. I have to take this risk, this might be my only chance, ever ! Would I rather stay here or go and they reject me, not like I'm not used to that. I have to be like momma, she never wanted to let me go, but she had too.. or atleast that's what Mrs. Kirk said. I got up slowly and went to the shower room. I grabbed the only towel left, a tiny old one with holes throughout them. I turned on the shower, stripped from my clothes, and got in. Sometimes I like to sit in the shower, just to think.. It's relaxing, but today I didn't have any time. In just an hour and I have to be ready. And that's a lot of work for an orphan.. I turned the shower knob and pulled the shower curtains back, I grabbed my towel, dried myself off, and wrapped it around me. I ran to my room quickly so nobody could see through the holes. I shut the door behind me and removed the towel. Trying to find clothes.. Short pants or long pants ? long sleeve or short sleeve ?? I was ready to pull my hair out. Just wear what you wanna wear Zoey. I grabbed a pair of jeans that had a few holes in them, for that was the best I had.. the rest either had 1 leg cut off or too small. I yanked the jeans up onto me and scrammed for a shirt. I'll wear my white polo, that should do it. I slipped my shirt on as I walked over to my tiny mirror, I backed up so I could see my whole outfit. I forgot about my hair !! And I need to be ready in 10 minutes! I ran to one of the workers with a brush. They brushed through it quickly and parted it with a nice straight line. Another worker walked fastly to me, signally me to come with her hand. I knew it was time. As I was shaking I walked down the hall to her. She opened the door, and I walked in.