「 OO6 ⌋

"It's Y/N

"It's Y/N."

The words of the dream rang through my head as I sprinted down the hallway of the main building. Panting, I reached Jaeyoon's studio and knocked.

"I GOT THAT ALL SORTED SHUT UP- Hello Y/N!" Hwiyoung beamed at me as soon as he turned around to face me. A little grunt was heard from inside the studio, presumably Zuho. But, of course, I didn't take notice of Zuho or Hwiyoung as I peered over his shoulder. Hwi stepped back.

"Uh... You looking for Zuho? He's in there." I stepped in the studio with no reply. "Well... Rowoon? I heard he was watering the rooftop plants." Still, no reply. "Jaeyoon?"

My head snapped back to look at him. "Y-yeah. Where is he?"

Hwiyoung chuckled. "I thought you would have known, Y/N. He's on a mission. He got sent out just ages ago."

What? "How... How long exactly?"

"He left last night, actually."

"Well, that's just great." I deadpanned.

"I know, right? Me and Zuho are testing out his inventions!"

"That's not a good idea..." I trailed off. What's the use? They're always gonna be idiots. "Thanks anyways, Hwi."

"Hey, Y/N, you wanna-" Hwiyoung started, but I was already walking in the other direction. "Well, I'll... I'll tell you another time."

I turned around to see Rowoon walking around with a watering can. "Hey!" I ran up to him. "Do you know where Jaeyoon is?"

He thought for a minute. "Ah, didn't he go on a mission?"

Facepalm. Why did I ask again? "Uh... That's okay. Thanks."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

How else do I get to Jaeyoon? "I have so many questions to ask him," the words drifted out my mouth. I lay on Lucas' bed, telling him of the dream. He was silent, not making a move, or nodding to my story. He wasn't even looking at me.

"...Do you think they remember you? Or, maybe, they were once in the same boat as you? I mean, losing their memories." He asked, hushed. Not knowing what to answer, I followed his eyes to the window. His attention was averted to the oncoming sandstorm, the wisps composed of grains of sand tossing and turning violently.

"Your memories are like water missing from a barren land. It starves you to the point of death. Then, a sudden spark of hope arrives, and when you keep with that spark, they all come rushing in all at once it's almost... almost unbearably magical. Maybe the Knights also lost their memories." He still stared out the window at the sand waves.