One Shot

"You really are a stubborn man. Torcher itself just doesn't work on you. War made you nothing more than a tough hide like the lion Herculies faced during his trials." The HYDRA scientist said as he writ down a few notes on a clipboard before placing it on the metal table next to him.

Frank was lost. Half of what the scientist said slipped right past him the more he spoke. All he was focusing on was getting past the pain. Even then he refused to say a word to anyone if them. He had forgotten how he even got there to begin with. Last thing he did remember was sneaking around a HYDRA base trying to get his plan togeather. There he was. Tied down to a metal chair like an animal. A prod stuck to his temple and two on his neck.

"Nothing to say? Silence is good. Means your willing to listen." He said as he gave Castle a few pats on the cheek to keep him focused. Minding his fingers for castle was known to be a biter.

"Fuck you.." He muttered under his breath. His voice was weak. They shocked him multiple times. Repeating numbers and a series of words to him in a way that caused him to lose consciousness. It was weakening him badly. For a man who could whitstand mind control, HYDRA was actually getting to him." You w-want a soldier go fuck yourselves back over to the Winter Soldier." He spat at him. His head locked firmly in place to keep him from looking around.

"Let's see if this works. Since the code process hasn't worked let's try the white noise. This process is new. Your our first subject for this process Mr.Castle. you should be honored." He said as the prods on his temple began to glow.

The scientist turned a knob on a machine. Flicking all of the sweitches upward, the machine roaredwith rage as Frank's body tensed. Bracing himself. It was at first he was expecting pain to hit him instantly. A light static noise filling his ears. It was tgen it instantly grew louder, unbearable to the point he groaned in pain. His nose bleeding as well as his ears the louder it got.

"There, there. A good reaction." He stated as he wrote down more on his clip board. Rather intrueaged for how Frank's body was reacting. Glancing at the monitor that showed brain waves it looked violent. Turning the knob down it was clear that he was getting much better results with it than the code." A few more hours of this Mr. Castle and you will be deemed a new man."

Frank was on the edge of his seat. His head ached. Like his head was bound to split open like an egg. He could barely hear anything. Probibly just a aside effect. The white noise was stuck in his head. It refused to go away. It was then the clear white noise started to sound much clearer. Alfa, omega, HYDRA, daybreak, kill, hunt, cull. A series of words they spoke to him before but being forced into his head. Shaking in his seat he pulled against the restraints like an animal. A loud yell escaping his lips the more the words repeated themselves.

"Oh. Look at you. It looks like we're finally getting somewhere with you Frankie. Give it time. You'll be a new man. Just relax."

//I'm a hoe, forgive me but I'm rusty as fuck with writing shit. But eh. I might continue this. Might not. Let me know.