0.2

IMOGEN KINGSTON “FILLER CHAPTER ”

IMOGEN KINGSTON
“FILLER CHAPTER ”

A year later Alison Dilaurentis was still missing and still no one knows where Imogen Kingston was that night.

“FLASHBACK TO THE SLEEPOVER ”

The police had been notified that Alison DiLaurentis was missing in the morning so in the hours before the police were called Imogen came back with a distressed look and another pair of trousers on.

Her hair had been messed up and her shirt had been teared down the middle by what she said was a branch.

The girls questioned her about her whereabouts in the hours of Ali's disappearance but got nothing out of the girl.

So when morning came around the police was called and arrived just a couple minutes later.

Each girl was questioned individually and they all talked about what had happened, all except for Imogen who just say silent for the whole thing. Not a word was spoken from the young girl.

Not a word.

“FLASHBACK OVER”

After a year you can probably guess that a lot had changed.

Aria left to go to Iceland with her parents and lost any contact she had with any of the girls.

Hanna became a complete copy and paste of Alison but maybe just a bit nicer. While changing her own appearance she helped her new best friend Mona with hers and the two became the queens of the school.

Emily was still the same old Emily but you could tell she was still quite hurt about the whole Alison thing and made swimming her main focus for everything while slowly learning new things about herself.

Spencer had become more overworked and was too busy with all the stuff she was doing to make her parents proud while trying to redo the barn. Spencer had grown up to be just like her sister, independent and hard working.

Imogen was still innocent old Imogen but on the inside she was still bottling up the secret about what had happened the night of her best friend Alison disappearance. She'd shut everyone out of her life not that there was many to shut out thanks to all be friends going separate ways. So she made friends with the polar opposite of herself.

Nathaniel Parker, had met Imogen at a overcrowded jail.

Imogen has just been arrested for vandalizing her high school.

Nathaniel or Nath had just been arrested for vandalizing his ex girlfriends car and house.

Let's just say they had their own reasons for their actions and why they became friends in the first place.

They bonded over hitting the same person for hitting on Imogen. Which she STILL doesn't know why Nath hit him.

Nath ended up getting to leave before Imogen but waited for her to get out so he could talk more to the brunette beauty.

So when she did come out Nath surprised her which had caused her to almost kick him where the sun don't shine. After that while incident they both laughed off they decided it would be a good idea to just buy a load of alcohol and get as drunk as they could but almost ended up in jail again which thankfully they both didn't.

Things escalated from there, they'd both kissed each other a couple times but that was it, nothing else. Just a couple simple kisses, that was it really.

Nath had gotten kicked out of his school and was now going to Imogen school which was great for both of them.

Up until he told Imogen he knew the girl.in the picture frame beside her bed of her and Alison at the beach with Jason.

This was one of the times that Alison and Jason got along and Imogen was on Jason's shoulders while Alison was throwing a bucket of water at the both of them.

Nath told her that he'd slept with her and that she was the biggest slag you would ever meet and thats what ended their friendship in a nic of time.

Imogen was all alone in the world still not over the fact that her best friend is gone and that she just lost the guy she liked a lot because of the things he said about her best friend. Everything was slowly falling apart, piece by piece.