chapter 1

It was  like any other  school night , delivering pizza to the citizens of my little small pathetic town , yes I said pathetic nothing exciting ever happens in my boring home town ,   Mary Lane also known as in the middle of nowhere , why on Earth would did my mother decide to drag me here.

"Anna did you deliver the pizza to Mr .    Cole ? "

"I'm going Barry."

Barry was my best friend , his father owned the pizza place where I worked on every Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday and Friday you can basically say during the week .

"Well hurry , those pizzas aren't going to deliver themselves."

I walked out the door rolling my eyes while thinking about what  life would be like if I was living with my dad.

I pushed the key into the ignition and drove off .

"Goodnight ."

"Hello Ms. Jarsdell."

"Here's your pizza , it'll be five dollars."

"Here you go ."

He handed me the money as I handed him the pizza in return . I felt his rough fingers slowly rub against mine.

When I arrived back to the pizza place I handed Barry the money and left , I had an uneasy feeling   , I felt uncomfortable almost as if someone was watching me .  Mr. Cole gave me the shivers .

I pulled up in front of my house , to my mum smoking with my crazy aunt Shelly .

"Hey hunnie , your dad called ."

"  Okay ."

"Anna - Lee you're raising that child wrong , not even a goodnight ."

"Goodnight aunt Shelly." I replied in  a sarcastic voice.

I picked up the house phone  as  I dialed my dad's number.

"Hey booger."

"Dad , this woman is crazy."

"Don't say that bogger."

"I'm serious , oh and guess who's here."

"Your aunt Shelly."

"How did you know , mum doesn't even work ."

"Your mum is going through a lot right now , remember your grandma died ."

"I don't even know if to call her my mother  , I really miss grandma the only reason mum misses her is because she use to take care of me for the half of my life , you need to hurry and pick me up , this town is driving me crazy and it's only been three weeks since I moved here."

"Your grandpa left this house for your mother for reason , she was his only daughter ."

" Bogger , everything will get better ."