chapter 5

"Hello Mrs. Jarsdell , how can I help you ."

"My daughter has been missing for a while now , approximately 47 hours  , Barry said her last delivery was on Third Street , did you see her by chance ."

"No , I was actually at a restaurant."

" If you see her , please let me know ."

"I really wish I saw her , I don't know what I would do if my daughter went missing , i hope you find her." He sadly whispered and shut the door .

*

"Anna you really need to stop trying to escape , you can't escape I've been trying to get out of here for almost a year now , nothing has changed , you're just going to get yourself hurt ."

"I can't stop trying Samantha , do you think I want to stay here forever like you , I want to travel the world and get married and have kids ."

"I know , it's just that you'll eventually  get killed you seriously don't know what he's capable of , I've know him for quite  a while now ."

"The mail man comes on a Thursday , he drops the mail in the mailbox , you'd bang the door , Mr.Cole comes out pulls out his knife and stab you in the back ."

"So you tried to escape many times ."

"Yes , I  have he's a murderer , before he kidnapped me he kidnapped Susanne Almond , she tried to escape and he strangled her to death and threw her into a river  ."

"What!"

"Please don't try anything without consulting me , if you do try to bust out , I'm always here to help you , one thing if you know the pin we're free  , you do laundry and the laundry room is close to the front door , when you're washing see if you could get a view of the numbers he's typing ."