02

the air seemed to be filled with tension as the group stood close together in fear they would disappear next. the thing was in most scary stories the house always had a backstory. but this one didn't. which is why they thought no harm could be done by the simple cabin in the woods. sure it seemed a little spooky, but the house didn't have multiple stories about it. Nobody even knew this house existed. 

besides they were a bunch of carefree teenagers who were just looking for a little fun. and this was their idea of it. they accidental stumbled across a house while camping and complaining about there being no wifi. the house was worn down with duct taped windows and cracked steps.

it was the weekend before school had started up and the 'crew', as they like to call themselves, due to their constant habit of hanging out with nobody but themselves, had decided to go on one last adventure before hell started once again. who knew that one by one they would take turns letting their life seep out from their fear filled bodies? 

the scream had caused everyone's heart to plunge through their chests. everyone's blood had turned cold as they stared at nothing in utter shock. michael rapidly looked from side to side intensely while his bottom lip trembled in fear. the couple was basically inseparable, causing michael to feel vulnerable and worried. 

the group was silent for a short time but it was soon interrupted when michael yelled at his friends in horror. "guys why the fuck is there blood by my fucking shoe?!" he exclaimed running away from the blood, as the sight of seeing such liquid made him feel uneasy. carter gasped as she felt her blood get even colder.

deciding that standing around doing nothing would no longer help the situation they were currently facing she decided to step onto the first step of the wooden house. if nobody was going to, she had to be the one. "what are you doing?" luke quickly said to his girlfriend. carter shot him a glare as she said she was going to end this nonsense. 

but of course, like everyone else in front of that house, she was terrified. jade didn't just disappear to make herself a sandwich. someone or something had obviously taken her. and carter had to be the one to find out. 

a loud sigh could be heard from behind carter as she felt the step behind her steepen. "whatever, let's just get jade and get out. it's starting to become really creepy" samantha stated, now taking lead as she walked up the stairs while rolling her eyes. 

the group had followed the two and soon they all stood before a door that had a invisible border line between life and death. of course, being teenagers like themselves they eventually crossed the line, stepping into the house.

with the creak of the door opening an anonymous smirk was placed on a certain someone's lips. it was dark inside the cabin and the group struggled to see through the darkness that engulfed them. as their eyes finally adjusting to the dim lighting an almost inaudible cry could be heard throughout the house. 

due to the silence of the house everyone could hear it though and the group's eyes went wide with fear of the unknown. ashton fumbled his words as he trembled slighty feeling somewhat uneasy about the situation at hand. part of him wanted to get the hell out of here, but another part wanted to save his friend from an unknown misery. 

"we got the lights. ashton and michael look out for the girls." luke mumbled hesitantly and quietly as he gestured towards calum. the two reached out and awaited the touch of a flat surface that had a light switch. calum yelped as his hand came in contact with a runny substance. 

as soon as the small scream erupted the light flicked on, then off, then on again. the light was barely enough to see around the room fully but it would due. the group sighed, except for claire as her eyes connected with calum's hand.

calum's eyes followed claire's and he yelped again but louder as he saw what the runny substance his hand interacted with seconds before. blood. a handful of gasps filled the room. "you don't think...is that-" samantha's sentence was interrupted by a dizzy michael. 

"no!" that's..that's not hers! she's here. somewhere. and she's fine." his voice came out somewhat squeaky as he received a sympathetic glance from carter. "and don't give me pity. she's fine guys. now let's go and get her. " 

fillers galore! but honestly so sorry about the lack of updates!

i have a major case of writers block but i promise things will get going next chapter lovelies! love you guys!

can i get some votes and comments on this before the next chapter? love youu! c: 

dedication to @alkohol because she's v nice and she likes the story c: 

xx.