Chapter 2 (Miki's side)

"What is up guys, I'm flying out- no, no that... That's not good" A minute ago, I thought that sounded fine, but now it sounds wrong. Addressing fans can be stressful. The jist was to announce flying away from my home country with some of my dancers and backup singers, and have a mini 'surprise' performance for some of my supporters.
"Does this sound wrong?" I say, replaying the video to show to Elena.
"No! That sounds fine, darling! Why do you doubt yourself? Use the same script but without the messing up!" She looks at me, then back to her phone, "just post it before we leave so I don't have to worry about you."
I sigh, then look at my phone again.
"But what if I don't sound-"
"Oh for God's sake Mikolas!" Elena almost yells, dropping her phone on the table, "Sometimes I feel more like your manager than a singer! Just film it now. Do it before we have to check in!" I sigh and look down at my phone.
"Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I'm flying out to Y/C today and err..." I look above my phone at Elena, who gestures for me to continue, "I'll be trying to see some of you guys in my spare time so I'll see you there!" I sigh once more, then post it before I can judge it again.
"Good. Now I have to confirm my visit to my sisters and..." Elena looks at her phone again, and taps away.
"Wait, I don't? I don't have a hotel room?" Unbelievable. I thought it was all booked and ready for me to stay in a hotel.
"Mikolas, I was on a tight schedule. And for the 100th time I am a singer!" She sighs dramatically, imitating what I would do.

"Your fans love you." Leová doesn't look me in the eye as she says this. I usually joke around with her, yet she doesn't seem in the mood to joke.
"Yeah, it's just my irresistible smile." I try and lighten the mood but she doesn't respond with the same enthusiasm.
"You got that damn right." She mutters. I flash her a goofy smile, but she rolls her eyes. With a quick move, I whip out my secret weapon. My glasses. I adjust them onto my face and stick out my tongue. She stifles a laugh.
"Can you not? Just not do that?" Leová's face turns to stone again, and tries not to look me in the eyes.
"Do what? Look drop-dead gorgeous?" I keep my eyes on her, and she breaths in.
"I wouldn't say that. Just... Photogenic? Even when sitting in a flipping airport waiting area!" Her mouth flips into a grin, "It's making you even more popular."
"Aww don't lie to me like that," I exaggerate a wink, "I don't think I'm attracting attention. Not many people know me."
"I bet they all know you. They're all expecting you to jump into song!" She stands up and cracks her knuckles, "Like oh, oohhhh" she groans, "I love it, me gustaaa" I snort out a laugh, and stand up too. It's time to fly.

So many people approached me. One person even wore some of my merch which was honestly flattering. My manager told me that the merch wasn't selling as well as it should have done when it was launched, which means the funding was a bit low. Which also means I must put on a show in a slightly cheaper venue than expected. The plane lands with a thud. I unclip my seatbelt and reach into the seat in front's pocket to get my phone.
"Hey aren't you Nicolas?" Asks a voice. I look up to see a child half hanging off her seat, staring me in the eyes.
"Mikolas." I correct, almost automatically.
"Mikowlas" she says, trying to figure out if she said it right. I laugh and keep the smile plastered on my face.
"Yes, I am Mikolas, and who are you? A famous singer yourself?" I wink at her, and she twitches her eye in response.
"No, my mummy says I shouldn't talk to strangers." She turns away and slumps back down into her seat. Holding back a laugh, I reply,
"Well how did you know my name?"
"Because I hears it you silly Billy." She nearly shouts, as if a chair is soundproof.
"I'm not Billy, I'm Mikolas!" I answer back, before rolling in my seat laughing. A high pitch squeal of a giggle follows on from her, and I feel an instant glow of happiness to have made someone's day.

"So I have just landed and..." I drift off, looking at my group for help.
"Mikolas. Not now." Elena glares at me, then goes up to passport control. The next security guard nods for the next person to go over, and I walk to the booth. He stares down at my passport, then at my face and laughs.
"I don't believe it. You're that guy from Eurovision. The one with the Fortnite dances!" He smirks, then looks behind me, "I would love to see a show!"
"Wouldn't we all?" I laugh, grabbing my passport back and walking away.
"My sister's not replying," mutters Elena, stepping over to me, "so let's hope we've got a lift back, right?" She fakes a laugh, then goes back down into her phone.

Waiting for bags to arrive is a nightmare wherever you go. And Y/C was no exception. Especially when a group of girls from the Czech Republic know you and start squealing.
"Don't worry, I've got your bag. Talk to the group." Leová smiles at me, then goes over to the baggage carousel. I've always wondered why it's a baggage carousel, because it's not really a ride. The English language confuses me thoroughly. Baggage carousel stuck in my mind as an interesting word because I picture carousels as a fun, innocent little kids ride with horses and animals bobbing up and down on long poles. But then you have bags thudding onto a long strip of something, spinning around while the people look at it. It's usually the other way round!
"MIKOLAS! EARTH TO- there we go. I got through to you." Leová hands me the handle of the suitcase, then storms off. The group of fans follow me, trying to take selfies and pose near me.
"Now, where is my sister..." Elena looks around the crowd and steps in front of it to asses the area.
"Oh, Y/N!" She yells, suddenly 'smiling'.
I look around. The crowd is not leaving me alone. I pose for a couple of selfies, then feel myself being dragged away.
I look ahead. A girl is staring at me, like she knows me.
"Mikolas, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is my work partner M, or Mikolas to me."

∞∞∞∞

This is all I've done so far, please bare with me, I'll be publishing more soon. I'm also curious on how you want your character to look, so please comment a look, and I'll set that as your look in the book. Thank you for reading so far!