Prologue

Hi :D This is my first time making a english sub story and it'll be a hard opportunity. So please help me if I have typos (~3~) *pout*

Ok I'll start this with the Characters :3

Jessica Jung as Ash Forbes

Ash usually hangs with guys she didn't even know and just have a one night with them (that usually never happened because something always occured), then the next morning she won't be able to remember what happened.

Im Jae Bum as Daemon Morch

Daemon is the Best Friend of Ash practically became her Fuck Buddy at the same time.

Ash became the bestfriend of Daemon since they we're just 5 years old.

They've known each because of their mother's.

Mrs Forbes known Mrs Morch long time ago and became friends, Mrs Forbes moved since Ash was only 2 years old their mansion is blocks away from the Morch Recidence.

Daemon is the only child of the Morch's, they've owned the villa and so they have decided to live there and build a family but they have also owned a very popular Corporation who's been managed by Mr Morch since his father died.

As Mrs Forbes decided to live along with her only daughter Ash. She's been seperated and have been cheated on by her husband. She decided to seperate their ways and live away on their path.

Mrs Forbes want the best for her daughter so she decided to spoil her and give all what she wants.

On the other hand Mr and Mrs Morch did the same to Daemon, but he needs to marry a girl they've arrange him to.

Let's see what will happen...

:D

_________________