Chapter 1: My Best Friend? or My Bed Mate?

Hi! This chap. seems to have a very malicious scene [scene with pornograpic word. I include them... ], better yet don't read this if you are below 13 or so? :D

Respect is needed. I don't want to be reported... Just don't read if you have a very.. you know :) a very innocent mind I think? :P

I just want to write this story so bad. So please support guys!

Kk...

WAIT!! This is suppose to be a one shot story but I choose to write it by chapter.

K that's it xD

© Sntsmg

xxxxxLovexxxxx

____________

Ash's POV

"Ugh! I think I'm having a headache!" I murmured while sitting in my bed. It's late in the evening. I took  a glance at my watch. It's already 11 pm.

"I told you! You should fvcking call me! After all I'm the one who's incharge!" he demanded.

"Oh? Who do you think you are? You are just my freakin' friend!" I can't help but to shout.

"Ugh! Ash! It's not that I'm acting like someone else! It's just that if something happens to you I would be the one who's responsible!" he shouted as he crumpled the paper he's holding.

"Tch... Knowing you? All you want is the attention." I whispered as I walk through the walk-in closet. I know he won't heard it.

Yes. You read it right. I'm in my house, with this guy. Intriguing right? Why am I with him? How did he enter this house? 

This can answer those questions.

Flashback

"Mom? Where are you going? Why do you have all your things packed? Why are you all dressed up? Are you going to leave me?" I kept on asking her continiously.

"Baby calm down. Mom's gonna be back after 3 months ok? I didn't tell you because, knowing you? I know you won't allow me." she said in a calm yet gentle voice.

"But mom! You know I can't be alone! You know what could happen to me!" I muttered in disbelief.

"Baby! The fvck! Let me explain first ok?" she said while guiding me to the sofa-bed to sit down. "I'm leaving with your aunt Sopie and her husband Edward 4 hours before our flight to Paris." she continue, and before she could talk again I cutted her off. Nothing the less I don't really want to hear her explaination.

"Who am I going to be with then?" I asked out of curiosity, as if I want this conversation to get any longer.

"Ohhhh... That's a quite pretty question baby!" she giggled.

"Ugh! Mom stop that giggle-chuchu. Enough with that!" I demanded. "Now tell me who am I gonna be with?" I asked as I continued.

All of a sudden I felt my heart beats gone fast and my world suddenly stops when I heard my mom's answer. It would really melt a hardened stone... 

Ugh! It's none other than... "Daemon.. Your staying with Daemon for the mean time while I'm gone." She stops and continued "Better get along with him and be such a good girl. Alright?" and she stood up and brought her stuff and all to the cab waiting outside.

Of all the people, why him? I've fallen for him a long time ago... And I promise I won't fall harder now.

End of Flashback