Chapter 2: No under....

Hi...

Yieee. Even though most of the readers I encounter are silent readers. They still support this story :)

I really appreciate it.

Ok let's move on.

Here's the 2nd chapter. 

Hope you would still support it.

Sntsmg

xxxxxLovexxxxx

_____________

Ash's POV

After that night that we shared.

The night I gave my V-card to the guy I love.

The night to remember.

The night we made love.

I forgot all my doubts, my pain, all the things that I wanted him to explain to me

I didn't bother about them at all. 

All I wanted was him.

The one that gives me my happiness, my love and my BESTFRIEND.

"Ash... C'mon wake up..." I heard an angelic voice. The angel really smells good.

*sniff sniff*

"Hmmmm... I want to eat you." I said with my eyes still closed.

"You want?" the angel giggled and gave me a peck on the lips. 

That kiss suddenly brought me back to reality.

I slowly opened my eyes.

-_______- 

O_____-

O____O

~____~ 

O___O

o/////o

Omygod! The angel is him? It's Daemon?

"It's rude to stare. Get up or you'll be my breakfast." he said and chuckled.

"And by the way, I know that you're sexy, but at least cover your chest..." he muttered then smirked "... because that turns me on." then he closed the door of my room. seconds passed by when I had the urge to react.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Maniac! Asshole! Pervert! Ugh!! I'm going to kill you!" that was the last thing I ever wanted to experience.

After I did my morning rituals, I went out of the bathroom and grabbed his shirt that was on the floor and wore it.

"Ash let's eat." he demanded.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back.

I am wearing his shirt and nothing else.

"Hmmm.. that smells good." I said.

"Come here, Let's eat now." he commanded.

"Eat this. And this. And this one too." he said as he puts the 5 strips of bacon almost half of the fried rice and fried eggs in my plate.