Chapter 3

Why did this happen?

I was sitting in the middle of a field and I heard Mika calling my name.I turned around and she was holding hands with a boy I never met before.

"Sorry,Hikari.I promised with my boyfriend that we'll spend more time together.",said Mika.

Of course,I was sad and hurt.

"...Go ahead and have fun!",I said with a fake smile.

She smiled and disappeared.I cried and kept my head down then I heard footsteps.I looked up and it was Makamoto-san.

"Don't worry Hikari,I am here for you still!",said Hiro with a smile.

"Promise me....".

He kneel down and wiped my tears from my face.I was being hugged by him and I hugged him back.We let go and Makamoto-san's face was getting close to my face then we-.I opened my eyes and I was staring at my ceiling.It was a dream...Thank god...I looked over my phone and it was 7:16.I didn't have time to shower so I sprayed perfume on my hair and my siblings left me before waking me up.I ran and my phone vibrated.It was Mika and she gave me a text.

Did you wake up late again? -_-"

I didn't have time to answer it and I ran.I was in school and students were rushing as well.A race to get pushed back and get in trouble for being late.I feel so bad with the girls who have huge....chests and they would get in trouble.The girls were pushed by boys and the boys were stomping loudly which they may have stepped on some of the girls feet.I didn't get pushed back and I was in the front lines with the boys.

I was so close to my room which I could see the sign and I was ready to open the door.I extended my hand and opened it.I stepped in and stopped.My classmates were looking through the window,staring at the late students run pass and then at me.I was exhausted and my teacher wrote something on the board.

"A new record for Hikari-san! 1:49.8 seconds!",she shouted.

Everyone started clapping and I went to my seat.She stared talking about the announcements and I went to my bag for a drink.I felt something thrown at me which I ignored and I saw a hand.It belonged to Makamoto-san and he gave me a drink.I looked at him and he smiled then I drank it.The teacher was done and I texted Mika.

I did wake up late and I made a new record... 1:49.8 secs.

I took out a peice of paper and wrote thank you.I showed it to Makamoto-san and he smiled.

"Maybe,I should be late and beat your record,Tanaka-san.",said Hiro with a smile.

I wrote in the back saying,How can you do that?Don't you take the train?

"I only take the train if I am going to live with my father and my parents are separate so I live with my mother right now.They take turns of whose house I am staying for 2 weeks.",said Hiro.

Hikari stop interacting with this person....it will not be good for your health! I stopped and the bell rang.

Lunch:

I came to Mika's classroom and she was waiting for me.I sat down and we started eating.

"Congrats for breaking your new records, Hikari.", said Mika.

"Thanks...".

"So what did you dream of this time?", said Mika.

I stopped and I was stoned then I didn't want to remember.

"I was in the field and you came with...".

"With?", said Mika in curiosity tone.

"Your boyfriend and...you left me because you promise that you...you would spend more time with your boyfriend which I made me cry...".