TMNT: Raphael x OC (Tina) -Requested by TMNTRaphTina-

BABY, DON'T HURT ME...

They got in a fight, again. I don't know what is up to them when they fight, but it's not funny for me. I worry about them. Sure, they are brothers and siblings get in fights but not as often as them.

I walked in the training room, just to see Raph and Leo argue about stuff. ,,Guys, what is up with you again?" Both turned to me with rather angry eyes. They were very pissed...

,,Don't get into that again! It's not your business!" Raph screamed at me. He never screamed that loud... Leo got a worried look on his face. I couldn't underst- A tear dropped down my face. I touched my cheek. It was nearly burning. I closed my eyes for a second, turned around and walked out. ,,T-Tina! Wait..." I didn't hear more...it was enough for me.

My legs brought me to a dark, uncomfortabel alley. I saw nearly nothing through my teary eyes. Just the street lights to make the street look a little less creepy. Trashcans were right and left on the way, some fallen over, some stood there open and with trash everywhere on the ground. The smell was nearly unbearable. To my surprise i heard noices over me. I looked upwards, there was no one. The stars where shining bright, but nothing of the light reached me, touched me...

I just watched them...stroking my  wet cheeks to comfort myself. When i was about to look down i saw someone standing a few meters away from me. I stopped on track.

Who is that? I blinked my tears away and watched closely. My eyes widened. 

One of the Shredder Ninjas stood there, grinning down at me. I wanted to step away from him but i crashed into somthing and fell right in front of his feet. ,,O, did little birdy fell? Come, we help you right up." He grinned at me and i felt arms tighten around me and my mouth. I tried to scream, but it wouldn't work. I struggled and bit the man behind me in the hand but he wouldn't let me go. ,,Little birdy is trying to escape from us? You shouldn't do this, we don't want to hurt you!" When he said that, someone was jumping behind the man and kicked him right on the head. He fell down and wasn't moving. The man that held me let go and fled away.

I looked upwards to see the person who had saved me. ,,Raphael..." My eyes widend. He really followed me...,,Tina! Are you ok?" He ran up to me and pulled me into his chest. ,,I am sorry i didn't mean to jell at you. I promised i won't hurt you again but.. it just-" ,,Raph it's alright...i am not mad at you. I know how you are..." I smiled at him and pressed my face into his shell.

It will probably never change that he is like that, but i wouldn't want him to do so. I love him just the way he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys, i hope you liked it and i am sorry that it took so long :/. I am injured and it is not really comfortable for me...i can't really sleep at night and that is even worst for me, but send me more requests :)!

Bye my friends*