Final Fantasy VII: Cloud Strife x Reader

WARMED UP HEARTS

You know him for years. Your best friend Cloud. There were many moments where you had to fight together and since three days you were stuck in an old house. You had not much to eat nor drink. The heating didn't worked eather so you were at a point where you had to find a room with some beds and laundry to keep you warm. ,,Hey _____? Are you doing fine?", Clouds shaking voice broke the silence in the broke down room. You searched through the darkened room for him. It wasn't easy. His voice echoed through the hiding spot and your mind. You wanted to respond but the words got cought in your throat. The silence was broken by footsteps that followed you to the place where you sat ,, _____? Are you alright?", he laid  his hand on your shoulder. You nearly jumped by the sudden touch and warmth. ,,I...I am f-fine.", closing your eyes, Cloud sat next to you on the creeky bed. It was to dark to see, but you felt his gace on you. ,,Are you- sure...?'', he responded with a worring look. ,,You actually... a-act not like yourself.." ,,Cloud,...I am really fi- ACHOO!", oh no...You sniffed and touched your nose. Woah, it is pretty cold! Your gaze fell on Cloud, who looked really surprised. ,,Ahh....s-sorry ab-bout that...", you tried to interrup the silence and catch his attantion back. ,,Do you feel cold? Should i keep you warm?..." He suddenly pulled you on his lap and hugged you. His actions surprised you but you felt really comfortable and you put your arms around his neck. ,,So warm...", a relieved smile hushed over your pure red face. Cloud smiled down at your now warm figure and brought his lips to your forhead. He pressed them gently at your skin and tightened the grip around you. ,,..._____...I- love you...'' Closing your eyes, you nusteled deeper into his chest. ,,I...love..." before you could speak the last word you felt slowly asleep. Cloud looked down at your angelic figure. ,,I know..." He closed his eyes too. Keeping you the whole time in his thoughts and dreams.