hatred

Nilly slammed her locker shut as the school bell went off sending everyone home. "NILLY THE WILLY!" Ruby yells while running over to Nilly. "Hey pussy" Nilly smiles while winking. "So what do you want to do tonight?" Ruby asks giving nilly a kiss on the cheek. "Actually I have to work on a project tonight with Jacob." Nilly says rolling her eyes. "Sucks to be you. You and Jacob have always hated each other, you guys have just never really gotten along." Ruby sighs leaning against Nilly's locker. "Once it's over you can come over and we can watch anime" Nilly says smiling. "I can't wait " Ruby smiles.

Nilly and Ruby both walk off to the school parking lot hand in hand. They walk towards Ruby's car and get in. Ruby blasts bts on the speakers.

Ruby and Nilly arrive at the front of Nilly's house. "Bye. I love you sm" Nilly says taking her seat belt off. Nilly leans over and gives ruby a quick peck before getting out of the car and running to the front door. Ruby drives off and leaves nilly alone at her house.

Nilly unlocks the front door and slames it behind her while running to her room. She lands on her bed and pulls out her phone texting Jacob.

Nilly: 'hey, don't forget we have the project to work on. Come by my place at like 5 ~Nilly'

Nilly sits there and stares at her phone waiting for a respond. It took him 6 minutes before replying.

Jacob: 'I'll be there at 6 ~Jacob'

Nilly rolls her eyes and starts getting her pens, pencils and markers. She takes out some poster paper and takes out her laptop.

Nilly sits there texting ruby until 6.

Nilly looks over at her bts clock on the wall and the time says 6:23pm

Nilly texts Jacob asking where he is.

Nilly: 'hey, just wondering where you are... it's already nearly 6:30 and it's a school night and plus the project is due in like 2 weeks and we can't really mess this up so please hurry ~Nilly'

Nilly sighs and waits even longer and eventually falls asleep but is suddenly awaken by a big bang at the front door.

End of chapter 1