smut

He then let's you down and slams you against the wall. He uses one of his hands to hold both of your wrists above you head. He then kisses at your neck leaving big red and purple marks all over it. You then do the same back to him. He picks you up and throw you on the bed. He gets on top and takes off your top revealing you in your crop top for 9 year olds who think they have boobs when they really fucking don't. He kisses down your stomach all the way to the brim of your shorts. He slowly takes it off and then starts to kiss in between your thighs. Leaving red and purple marks all along them. He reached your bussy and slowly takes off your target panties with his teeth. When your bussy is revealed to him to shoves his head in between your thighs and eats at your bussy. You felt his teeth nibble on your bussy as you moan. Pulling on the bedsheets. After 2 minutes be slowly starts to kiss up your stomach again and takes off your crop top for 9 year olds who think they have boobs when they really fucking don't. He sucks on your boy nipples while circling your bussy with his fingers.
"Jacob that feels so good baby" you say breathlessly.
Jacob rips his shorts off with his muscles revealing his 34cm dick. He then slams him member into your bussy and starts pumping fast. No condom. His cucumber fills your bussy and you start to scream. "JACOB YES YES YES" you scream. "Call me daddy baby girl" Jacob whispers while still violently pumping his goose penis in and out of your wet bussy.

You feel yourself feeling more pleasured by the second "Jacob I think I'm going to cum" you say while looking into his eyes. "Its okay baby girl you got This" he says slowly down his thrusts. You climax and cum all over his 🍆 and he manages to pull out before cumming inside. You then wrap your lips quickly around his shlong and start bobbing your head up and down. "Yes tik tok baddie" Jacob says slapping your ass hard. Turning your ass cheek pink. He then cums all over your tongue and you drink the children you guys could've made.

You both lay next to each other naked and fall asleep.

"I love you Nilly" Jacob says

"I love you too Jacob" nilly says

Jacob quickly stands up and gets on one knee pulling out a wedding ring box from his ball sack pouch.

Nilly starts to cry.

"Will you marry Me? Baby girl" Jacob says

"Yes daddy!" Nilly says and hugs him. While hugging he gets a mouth full of tit.

The end