mann ki uljhan

Goenka villa
Lots of hustle and bustle are going on as a boy and his family is coming to see their only daughter. The most excited soul to be seen is swarna who is getting tensed by every minutes as she has to handle lots of things alone, to arrange everything before the ladkawalas come, to check on nandini, to get ready and especially to calm down the one and only possessive brother of her daughter who is furious since they came to know about today's meeting, she is damn nervous about his son's behaviour towards the guests especially when they will send nandini alone with the prospected groom to talk in private.

Nandini's pov
Today for the first time a boy and his family is coming to see me, though mom has started this shaadi rantings two years back. I never gave any heed to her proposals coz that time i wanted to build my identity and now when i am having the identity of doctor nandini, the best heart specialist in india. I am ready to give it a chance. I am getting nervous just by thinking how is everything gonna go, will he be a gentlaeman who will be good with poor and respect my family and elders or will he be a rich spoilt brat but listening to my parents reviews about his family, the boy and his family are very nice and humble people with not having any attitude of their stardom so i dont think so that he will be a spoilt brat, to be honest after seeing his picture last night i am feeling a different type of connection with him, his eyes are very deep and i am quite excited to know how his eyes will look in real how his handsome face will look in real coz i found him very hot and handsome in the pic. More than all these i am feeling nervous because of my chotey as he is very possessive for me, though he is 3 yrs younger than me, he used to protect me like my elder brother and never allowed any man to come close to me. I am afraid about how he will behave with manik as he is not so happy with this marriage.

Author's pov
Soon malhotras and fab5 except naira,as she is in college right now, were welcomed by the goenkas with a friendly hug of raj and manish, swarna and neyonika, manik and fab5 were warmly greeted by manish and swarna and not so pleasantly by kartik, soon all got seated, everyone are enjoying and are busy with talking except two souls one manik coz he is having that first time wala jitters and is dying to see the beauty physically, who has taken his sleep and peace just through her photo and another kartik who loves her sister to moon and back and is scared about her sister getting married to the angry hulk of the town kartik has listened lots of stories of manik anger in office. He deeply wants that either one of them should cancel the marriage coz he think dat manik is not compatible for his innocent didu.

He is questioning manik everynow and then and is trying to provoke him to get mad at him so that his parents will automatically cancel the proposal but to his dismay manik answered all his questions warmly and confidently, making him shut his mouth, the only he can do right now is glare manik and fab5 everynow and then giving them perfect hint that they are not liked by him.

Soon, nandini was called by his mother

Nandini dressAs soon as the jingling sounds of payal were heard by manik, he snapped his head towards the stairs and the world got stopped for him and he forgot to blink his eyes, for him she is looking like an angle descending on earth just for him

Nandini dress
As soon as the jingling sounds of payal were heard by manik, he snapped his head towards the stairs and the world got stopped for him and he forgot to blink his eyes, for him she is looking like an angle descending on earth just for him. He was mesmerized by her beauty will be an understatement and absent mindedly called her beautiful which could only be heard by fab4 who has a smirk on their faces.

I am sorry that i could not post my story coz i am suffering from hepatitis. Right now i am better so written it today only sorry for the short chappy and language as i am not that much good in language.

Manans first talk and entry of naira