naira and mishti

Malhotra mansion
Dinner time at dining table
Everyone were sitting in the dining table except cabu who was sitting in living room with an angry pout and neyo who is preparing to manofy her angry bhukkad child. All were laughing on cabu for the way he was beaten by neyo

Ma- mukku yaar tujhe nhi lgta k thodi der pehle jo hua hume uss scene ko record krna chaiye tha I mean kya meme hota yaar #flying chappal received and all laughed profusely.
Mu- yaar sochna agar aisa ho jata toh apna cabir kitna famous hojata famous rj s sidha mumma k flying chappal ka shikaar.
Ca- lelo lelo aaj mere maze maine bhi tmlogo se acche se badle lena h "came holding his bummy to sit in a chair of dining table"
Ra- aww le le mere bacche ko gussha aagya koi baat nhi abhi mumma ko bulwa k ek aur flying chappal aapke chehre par de dete h.
Ca- "seeing that his mumma is finally coming to the table " Cribbing like a kid mumma dekho n inhe kbse mera mazaak uda rhe h
Ne- kya h tmlg ko chup chap apna khana khao tm sb warna jo abhi cabu k saath hua woh tmlg k saath krne m mujhe time nhi lgega "to cabu forwarding a plate of fresh aloo parathas" Yeh le kha le
Ca- "maintaing an angry and cute pout" nhi mujhe nhi khaana.
Neyo-accha toh mat kha"with a poker face but in reality trying hard to control her smile "maine jo yeh special aloo parathe banaye h butter se aur saath m dessert m gulab jamun banaye h woh main manu ko de deti hu phir agar woh saare kha gya toh mujhse mt kehna.
Ca-accha thik h ab aap itna keh hi rhi h toh main khaa leta hu waise bhi iss gadhe ko khaana appreciate krna nhi aata.
Ma- ohh saint cabir aapko itni takleef uthane ki jarurat nhi h main tere aur apne dono k paranthe khaa skta hu smjha khaana h toh kha chup chap waise bhi mumma yeh tere special butter k aloo paranthe kisiko nhi dengi.
Ne-accha ab band kro yeh sab aur khane m concentrate kro maine sbke liye banaye h lekin "sternly" koi mere cabu k plate m haath nhi maarega.
Ca- "hugging her "mumma you are the best I love u.
Ne- "lovingly caressing his back" And I love you too mere khotteya. Everyone admired their bond as who knows better than a mother to make her children happy with simple things.
London
Oxford University
Green room
Naira was giving clothes and chocolates to the crippled babies when one of them hug her tightly ans started crying silently in hug.
Na- "with concern filled voice"hey what happened why are you crying ha did anyone said something to you or are you hurt somewhere
Girl- noth..nothing happened to me I just got overwhelmed with the amount of love and concern you gave us. It was my dream to perform in front of such a huge crowd but whenever I shared it with the sisters or my mates they use to laugh at me or saw me with a sympathetic smile. You made my dream come true today and I'll forever be grateful to u for this.
Na-hey sweetie answer me something did you lose your hopes on your dream when everyone laughed at you or made fun of you.
Girl- No I've always believed in my dream although their talks affected me but at last they never succeeded in destroying my belief.
Na- so it's not me who fulfilled your dream but it's your belief on yourself, your patience that bought you here I was just a pawn in all this. So don't thank me, thank yourself for this. By the way what is the name of this little munchkin "pinching her cheeks softly"
Girl- mishti.
Na- you're an Indian
Mishti(m) yes I'm an indian, I was born in India, we shifted here when I was just five, my mom and dad died in an accident when I was 7 years old, I survived the accident but lost my parents and my leg, then I got shifted in this orphanage.
Na- are there no chances to walk again??
M- yes there is a chance but the treatment is expensive and risky, I've lost the sensation in my legs. But don't get sad you've taught me to believe in myself and I'll keep that belief alive of fulfilling my other two dreams
Na- other two dreams??
M- yeah first to walk again and second to meet my favorite rock star once.
Na- can I know the name of your favourite rockstar??
M- yeah you would've known him he's none other than rockstar manik malhotra, I love his songs a lot, and I'll meet him someday, if I was of his age I would've dreamt of marrying him but he's very elder to me, thus I'll feel my self really lucky if I could attend his marriage.
Na- I prom..before she can say anything back to her the caretaker of orphanage came and took her away saying that they are getting late.
"To herself" No problem baby I'll fulfill your second dream and I'll surely try my best to fulfill your second dream.