Chapter 3

Summers Pov -

He falls alseep even before the plane has taken off, how can he not wanna look through the window, to see how far away everything becomes and how close we get to the sky?

But to be honest I´m kind of glad he fell asleep cause he wouldn´t stop giving me the feeling that he was annoyed, I mean I haven´t done anything but still I get this feeling that he already hates me. And the fact that he is alseep will give me the chance too look out through the window, as long as I´m careful.

Slowly I lean over him, very careful not to touch him, and let me tell you it´s amazing, the way everything becomes so small and the clouds get so close, I´ve never seen anything like it. “Excuse me” he suddenly snarl and I manage to slam back into my seat, terrified of his reaction.

“I´m so sorry, I thought you were asleep” I stutter and his expression becomes even harsher even though I would´ve thought that wasn´t possible.

“And what, you just thought you could invade my personal space?!” he growls “N-no, I just wanted to look through the window” I whispers, feeling ashamed as I realise how badly I´ve screwed up. I hear him snort “You wanna change seats instead?!” he says with asnarl and I decide to play dumb.

So I smile “Really? That is so kind of you” I can tell it set him off, and I smile bigger at the confused look on his face, he doesn´t know what to say or do, and when I stand up he follows right away, changing his seat with me.

I look through the window, now with much more ease than before. I can tell he´s still confused, shocked and angry about it but he stays quiet and I make a victory dance within my head.

-

The flight doesn´t last long enough, yeah I know we´ve been on here for about seven hours and in a way it felt even longer because of the tension with my neighbour, but I honestly didn´t even mind it that much, all that matters is that I finally got to fly and it was amazing.

As I´m walking out of the flight I spot Hannah standing by the door “How did it go with mr grumpy over there?” she asks, rolling her eyes which I can´t help but laugh at “Actually it wasn´t that bad, didn´t really notice him the last six hours” I wink and it´s her turn to laugh.

She quickly added her number into my phone and then took mine, made plans of meeting up tomorrow night and then told me to hurry up so I wouldn´t miss the buss.

-

I made it just in time, I can´t believe how close I was to missing the bus, if I would have I would have to wait for five hours meaning I would miss my hotel deadline, and I would´ve been without a place to sleep for the night.

I took a flight out a day early, I don´t start work until tomorrow but I wanted to make sure I got here in time so I went one day early and booked a hotel for the night.

-

By the time I close the door to my hotel room I crash down on the bed, making a promise to myself that I won´t move anymore today. I´m exhausted, but unfortunately human nature gets the better of me and I have to use the bathroom.

-

An hour later and I´m finally ready to go to bed, it´s only 9 but with all the travelling and the time difference I´m too exhausted to even try to stay up any longer.

And I fall asleep thinking about the family I will work and live with, how they may be. I don´t know much about them, just that they have two children and the parents works pretty much, they seemed nice when I talked to them during the interview, but that was chatting, I mean they could be totally different in real life, right?

But despise my small fears I´m really excited to meet them, I´ve been looking forward to this for months now and I can´t wait to finally meet them.