Prolouge

Thursday 17 March 2005.

Kaitlin:*Signs*I don't want to go back to Los Angeles.

???:*Hugs Kaitlin*Shh everything will be fine i promise i will be here for you but you need to go back to Los Angeles that your home where your family lives.

Kaitlin:*Signs*But i want to be with you Justin i want to stay here and be with you.

Justin:*Hugs her*We can be together when we are 16 i promise but we can always text each other and everything.

Kaitlin:*Smiles*I love you Justin.

Justin:*Smiles*I love you to Kaitlin.

Kaitlin:*Looks at the time and signs*I have to get up and go back to the hotel before my step-father comes back.*Gets up out of the bed and puts on her clothes and looks at Justin*You better go before he comes back and try not to let the paparazzi see you if they see you then that's it they will follow you everywhere you go and where your family goes.

Justin:*Smiles and gets up and gets changed and walks over to Kaitlin and leans down and kiss her*I love you so much and don't worry about me,my family and paparazzi because everything will be fine i promise you.

Kaitlin:*Smiles*I love you to Justin you see me as someone like you and not like people back in Los Angeles the famous Kaitlin Kardashian don't get me wrong i love that life but i went to have some time where i can go out with friends and have fun like a normal child would.

Justin:*Smiles*Well i don't see you as the famous Kaitlin Kardashian i just see you as a normal Kaitlin Kardashian my girlfriend who i love so much.

Kaitlin:*Smiles at Justin and pecks his lips*Ok really you need to go before my step-father comes home.*Gets up and walks Justin to the door and opens it and smiles*I will try and see you soon i promise.

Justin:*Smiles*I know i love you.*Leans down and pecks her lips*

Kaitlin:*Smiles and pecks his lips back*I love you to Justin.*Watch him walk away and close the door and smiles and walks over to the sofa and sits down and turns on the TV and puts the E! news on*

Later that day.

Kaitlin:*Hears the hotel room door open and looks up and see her step-father Bruce Jenner and smiles*Hey Bruce.

Bruce:*Smiles and walks in and close the door*Hey Kat what are you doing.

Kaitlin:*Smiles*Nothing much just watch TV but they is nothing on how did the meeting go ?

Bruce:*Smiles*It went good but its over now so we can go home so you better get packed we leave for the airport soon.

Kaitlin:*Smiles*Ok and i can not wait to see my family i missed them all so much.

Bruce:*Smiles*I know you have but we will be home soon now come on.

At the airport.

Kaitlin:*See that there plane dose not leave just yet*Bruce i will be right back i just need the little girls room.*Gets up and walks to the toliets and takes out her phone and calls Justin*

The Conversation with Kaitlin and Justin.

Justin:*Answer the phone*Hey shawty what's wrong.

Kaitlin:*Signs*Bruce come to the hotel late and he told me that his meeting done with so we are going back to Los Angeles tonight am at the airport right now wait for my family's privet jet.

Justin:*Signs*Oh Shawty everything will be fine i promise i will always love you no matter how far away you are.

Kaitlin:*Smiles*I love you Justin.*Looks at the time and signs*I have to go the privet jet is here.

Justin:*Smiles*That's fine shawty just text me when you get there safe and talk to your family and have a sisters day with your sisters.

Kaitlin:*Smiles*I will i promise i love you Justin.*Hangs up with Justin and walks out of the toliets and walks over to Bruce and gets on the privet jet with Bruce*

The next day.

Kaitlin:*Walks in the house and walks up to her bedroom and gets into bed and go to sleep*

Later that day.

Kaitlin:*Gets up and see its 10 o'clock and gets up and gets changed and walks down and see her family wake and smiles and sits down next to Rob*Good morning.

Kris:*Smiles*Morning sweetie how are you today.

Kaitlin:*Smiles*Am good mom.

After breakfast.

Kaitlin is in the garden with Kourtney,Kim and Khloe sitting on the sun beds why Kendall and Kylie are playing in the pool*

Kim:*Looks at Kaitlin*So did you meet any boys why you was in Canda.

Kaitlin:*Smiles*Yes i meet this guy his name was Justin Bieber and he is the same age as me he is really sweetie but what i would i love about him is that he did not care who i was and that he did not care that i have lots of money.

Kim:*Smiles*Aww that's so cute.

Kaitlin:*Smiles*Thank you Kim but i know that but he makes me feel like a normal person am not the famous Kaitlin Kardashian am just Kaitlin Kardashian.

Kourtney:*Smiles*So what did you both do.

Kaitlin:*Smiles*I will never tell.

Khloe:*Graphs*No way.*Whispers*You had sex with him.

Kaitlin:*Giggles and blush*Yes and he was so nice and gentle about it.

Kourtney,Kim and Khloe:*Smiles*Aww that's so cute.

Kaitlin:*Smiles*Shh keep it down Bruce dose not know about Justin been in the hotel room.

Kourtney:*Laughs*You so bad Kait.

Kaitlin:*Smiles*Thank you very much.

Kourtney:*Smiles*We can tell that you really like him because you blushed.

Kaitlin:*Smiles*I miss him but its good to be home.*Lays down on the sun bed*