Take My Heart Mr. Casanova

Take My Heart Mr. Cassanova

written by: ashykeyt_

All Rights Reserved 2012

~*~

PROLOGUE:

They say that I am a perfect girl because I have:

the Looks,

"Gosh, ang ganda talaga ni Xandie! Sana ako na lang sya para hindi na ako singleton," rinig kong chismisan ng mga kaklase ko pagkadaan ko sa kanila.

the Brains,

"Good grief Ms. Cortez balita ko flat uno ka ngayon sa grades mo ngayon a. Congratulations!" Sabi ng professor ko. I just smiled at him to show my appreciation.

the Talent,

"Balita ko kumanta daw si Xandie sa bar nina Sofia a."

"Oo nga. I was there! Grabe ang galing pala nyang kumanta girl, sya na talaga!" Naring kong usapan nung dalwang babae habang namimili ng gitara sa isang music store.

the Money,

"Ang yaman pala ng pamilya nya no? Biruin mo 15 hotel and restaurants worldwide! Tapos balita ko nakakapagbigay pa sila sa charity! God, that girl's family is a dang rich one!" I was at a party that my parents tagged me along when I heard those.

the Attitude and the Manners ...

"Your daughter is perfect Mrs. Cortez! She acts just like a princess!" Puri ng asawa ng kasosyo ng pamilya ko sakin.

But dammit I don't want to be called perfect! Stupid perfections! Stupid! Stupid! I feel like shit every time na may pupuri sakin! Why? Because all my life ganyan na ang natatanggap ko kasi it's because of my stupid family! They're pushing me to do things that will make them look good. Damn reputations and reflections! Damn me for following them! And damn me for loving my family nonetheless.

Perfection's not all about having the fucking looks, brains, talent, money, attitude and manners. It's about having someone who'll be there for you,

someone that can protect you when you're in danger,

some one that can make you smile everyday,

someone that can cheer you up when you're down,

someone that will comfort you in my heartaches,

someone that can complete your life,

someone that can make you realise the true meaning of perfection and,

someone who can tell the whole world "SHE'S MY GIRL AND NO ONE DARES TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!"

Shits do happen in life proving that there was no perfect life but only one person will make us realise the life we're living is perfect. "Contentment is equals to perfection" I've always believed in that and I do hope someday the person that I'm longing in my life will come sooner or later.

But the most shitty part of life is, what if my special someone was a heart breaker? Will he take my heart and hurt it or will he take care of it?

But even though he's a disaster, still he's the someone whom I need to make me realise that "I'm contented and I have a perfect life" so... here and TAKE MY HEART MR. CASANOVA

Sandy Keyt's LETTER

HI there! This is my FIRST EVER STORY! So how was the new prologue? I did some revising kasi parang ang empty nung prologue and parang napaka-unbelievable ng buhay na ginagalawan ni Xandie. Imagine perfect from the bottom to the top?! Cliche yung dating nya e that's why I did bits of revising and also sa next parts of the story ay pipilitin ko talagang Hindi maging cliché and unpredictable! Haha.

Prologue pa lang po yan and hope you like it! ILYSM AND TYSM sa mga supporters (?) if ever na meron and TMHMC!

VOTE . COMMENT . Be a FAN. <------ highly appreciated!