Chapter 7

Matts pov...

I woke up with Chantelle lying with her head on my chest! I took a picture and posted it on twitter

'@Matty_boy95 awww little @Chantell3_xox asleep on me love her she's my princess!!💕👸'

All I got off twitter is loads of aww's and I hope she's ok after people heard what happened yesterday.

I looked down at her to see she was still wearing the ring I gave her, I kissed the top of the head which she woke up to!

M:morning sleepy princess

C: morning

We just lay there me playing with her hair which she loved when she was Ill, after a while we put frozen on and watched that

C:Matt I wanna do something today

M:like what?

C:why not go and get a drink in Starbucks?

M:yeah sure.

Chantelle's pov....

I got ready into my leggings and rolled the ends up with my ratchet t-shirt with my converse and my beanie attached to my hair.

Once me and Matt got to Starbucks I seen Charlie so I told Matt what I wanted and headed over to him!!

M:is anyone sitting here?

He looked up and smiled and stood up and just hugged me not letting me go!!

C:I thought I wouldn't see you again?

M:babe of course you would don't be silly! look why don't we go on that date tonight?

C:I'd love to

M:good

C:I'll pick you up at 7 at your dads

M:ok

I turned to see if Matt was there when he wasn't he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

M:Charlie what you doing today?

C:nothing why?

M:well I was suppose to be spending the day with Matt but he's gone I'm guessing he's jealous of you.

C:oh wanna go to your favourite place as we've got all day till 4

M:yeah let's go!!

Charlie's pov...

I'm so glad I'm with Chantelle I'm gonna ask her out again tonight so it's more romantic as I brought her favourite jewellery.

C:you can ask Leo if you want?

M:ok

Text to Leo:

Hey bro fancy coming to the zoo with me and Chantelle?

Text from Leo:

Yeah sure bro

Text to Leo:

Great! meet us there in 30-35minuets

M:he said he can come

C:good so let's get a taxi

We got a taxi and went to the zoo! as soon as we arrived Leo was already there!

Once we paid we walked around the whole thing. I swear I'm the responsible one here as Chantelle and Leo run and mess about.

We brought lunch and went on a massive field near by!

C:TIG!!! your it Leo

It was quite amusing watching Chantelle and Leo play TIG like a bunch of 4year olds.

I was quite enjoying watching them until...

'TIG!! your it charlie' I turned round and ran after Chantelle after she was the one who got me.

Let's just say it was a fun afternoon.

My mom picked us up and dropped Chantelle off as my mom and Leo was helping me with the surprise.

C:see you at 7then?

M:yeah

I gave her a hug and a cheeky kiss and left.