o u t b a c k s t e a k h o u s e

Italics- Lily

Bold- Aaron

-

"Outschymide, outdied, pizza pies...Outback Steakhouse...GAH, I'M JUST HUGRY!"

Lily dragged her fingers down her face, opening her mouth and letting out a stream of curse words so foul even the toughest sailor would be put to shame. She grasped her phone in her hands like it was the last thing on earth that could possibly save her. Tossing and turning would do no good, enough was already going on in her mind.

ring

ring

ring

"I can explain!"

"OH EVEN LITTLE STACY OR EVEN ALL OF LONG ISLAND CAN'T SAVE YOU NOW!"

"I can explain...Go to your front door"

"Ok....Did you send a birthday clown to my house or something?"

"It's your birthday?...Shiitake"

"No, I- sigh"

"NO, you do not get to do the same thing I do, exasperated sigh. Stupid child"

"So do you want me to get out of my comfy chair and snail my way down the stairs or not?"

"Fine. Just go already?"

"Do we need to bring the Queen of Sass thing up again?!"

"I think its best for me to stay silent from now on."

"I never thought I would hear those words from you! I think I might even shed a tear! And before you open your stupid ugly mouth I'm going downstairs."

"..."

"SUPRISE!"

As Lily flung open the door Aaron patted a large beige package and extended his arms for a hug...Which Lily ducked under like a kid escaping their boring aunt to go get gifts from grandma.

"Yeah no, boy germs. Now what's the present?"

"You'll see next time on, With a Dash of Vanilla, featuring The Ugly Troll and Hot Bod."

"Aw, it's so sweet to see you think I have a hot body!"

"THATS NOT WHAT I ME-"

-------

HAH YOU THOUGHT IT COULDNT GET CUT OFF BECAUSE ITS NOT A CALL BUT THE AUTHOR HAS ALMIGHTY POWER!

double update woo

THIS IS NOT THE END

as Aaron so kindly stated it's in fact not the end and will be updated in due time. For now, what do you want to see in the next chapter? And no Stacy I'm not putting in magic unicorns.