This is Strange Page 1

You were sighing when your boss fired you for a prettier girl to work at the Neko Cafe.

You walked away, anger in the mind and heart solid as stone.

Can things get any worse?

It did.

The sky turned dark with gray clouds and it rained on you like a shower.

You sighed and walking in the rain without a umbrella.

Then you heard a man screaming," help! Don't do this!"

Your fears told you to run but your curiosity told you to check it out. Of course, you ran away from the direction of the scream.

But you bumped into someone wearing a hoodie that was all black. The person wore red and he looked down at you.

He smirked and said," Well what do we have here?"

You gulped as fear set in your heart. Then a lightening flashed behind the man, you swore you saw 5 other figures behind him.

Your heart was in deep fear and you were speechless.

He questioned with the same smirk," are you scared?"

You only answered with a nod, he replied," I see."

He spoke," Osomatsu"

You questioned," Osomatsu?"

"My name. Remember it when we met again."

"Wait? What?"

Then a lightening bolt literally came between you two, you backed away and when looked up again. He disappeared.

What the hell was that?

You got up from the ground and looked around, nothing unusual about the surroundings. Suddenly, the dark clouds fade into a clear night sky full of stars.

That's strange.

~Sorry for any mistakes. Here's a little sneak peek of the Halloween special. I hope you're looking foward to it! Thank you for reading!~