A Fail Mission Page 2

You questioned to yourself about what happened last night.

Was it a dream? But it felt real, so real...

Looking for a new job wasn't going to be easy but you needed one.

When you were walking, you suddenly felt a sharp pain on your thigh.

You looked down to found out that there was crimson blood dripping from your thigh to your feet.

You did not panic instead you looked around for who might have done it.

No one seemed to caught your eyes so you brushed it off.

Then the sky of clear blue turned to dark clouds and it started raining. You rushed to the nearest cafe to seek cover.

You saw a man wearing a completely black hoodie and red shirt that looked the same as the man from last night.

You rushed to him and tap his shoulder to get his attention. He turned around and he wasn't surprised in the least.

He smirked and spoke," oh it's you."

You questioned," are you the man from last night?..Osomatsu, was it?"

He didn't reply instead he looked up to the sky and spoke," look like it is someone time to die."

"What?"

Suddenly, Osomatsu yelled while pulling you close to him," look out!"

A man was running towards you with a knife in hand, trying to stab you in the heart but Osomatsu protected you.

You were about to thank him until you heard him let out a "Damn."

You asked,"are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry but.."

"Huh?"

He walked towards the man and the man yelled back at him," Who do you think you are?"

Osomatsu held out his hand and a scythe appeared out of nowhere, you staring in disbelieve.

He answered,"who am I?..Your death."

He swing his scythe towards the man torso and separate him in two, leaving the man breathless and cold on the ground.

You questioned," are you going to kill me next?"

"I can't...I messed up.."

You were about to ask him something else but he spoke quickly,"I have to go, (Y/N) (L/N)...See you again soon."

"Wait!--"

Before your eyes, he disappeared and the sky turned back to a clear blue. You sighed and wished you asked him fast enough.

The man that was dead was now gone too, you knew that it was real and Osomatsu is real too.

You walked to your house but you didn't know that a pair of eyes watched you.

~Matsus POV~

Oso: Damnit...

Kara: *appears next to Oso* You failed, didn't you?

Oso: (Y/N) was supposed to die but...

Ichi: *appears next to Kara* You like her?

Todo, Jyushi, Choro: *appears too*

Choro: Osomatsu, I can't believe you failed to let that person die--

Oso: You don't understand! I just had to save her

Todo: Hmm now I want to see this girl that Osomatsu-niisan failed to let die

Ichi: *nods*

Jyushi: Me too! Me too!

Kara: I actually am curious myself~

Oso: But I saw her first!

Choro: Fine, we can't let the leaders of death(their parents) find out about Osomatsu's mistake.

Everyone but Choro: *gulped, nods*

Choro: That means we have to protect this girl, make sure she doesn't die by anything

Everyone agrees to his plan.

Choro: Finally, you guys agree and listen to something I say..Good luck.*disappears*

Kara: See you soon, my brothers~ *disappears*

Ichi: ..Bye...*disappears*

Jyushi: Bye, Niisan! *disappears*

Todo: Osomatsu-niisan, are you going to watch her get home safely?

Oso: Yeah, it's my mistake afterall

Todo: Yep, it is but we might have fun *disappears*

Oso: Fun?..*grins* Yeah, let's call it that

~Sorry for any mistakes and the late story writing! I will continue this story since I do love writing. Thank you for reading! More coming soon!~