The First and Only Chapter

A plane flies over Donovan and Gael as they sit in a deserted beach late at night, sharing eyes with each other in the dark landscape.
"Hey," Donovan mews as he points to the sky. "That's the Big Dipper."
"Man, your such a nerd, Don." Gael laughs, as he scruffs Donovan's hair.
"Heyyy.. don't do that.." Don fixes his hair and nudges Gael.
Gael pulls Don with him to the white sand, and let him lay on him.
"You, Donavon, are the cutest boy I have ever seen." Before Don could respond
Gael had kissed him leaving Don red.
Don felt something touch his lower area. When he looked down he was speechless.

Don sat up. "G-Gael..." Gael looked confused. Did he not like his kiss? "What is it?"
Don looked down at Gael's boner. Gael's eyes widened as he saw what Donovan had meant. Gael sat upright and covered his erected cock. "Oml! I'm sorry!"
Don looked at Gael, then put his hand on Gael's thigh. "I-its ok.." Don moved Gael's arms and started to stroke Gael's cock from outside his shorts.
"D-don???" Don took of Gael's boxers and shorts, and started giving Gael a handjob.
"N-now?" Gael said in moans. "Why not." Don meowed. Don licked the tip of Gael's cock, then stuck more in. "Mmm~" Don started to stroke his own cock too.
Gael was holding back moans as to seem if he had not enjoyed this. "Don, n-not right now."
"Come on, i know you love this." As don started to suck faster Gael had came at the same time Don did.
"Aaah~ f-fuck, Don..."
"Hehe~" Donovan pushed Gael to the ground and aimed gaels cock to his anus.
Don stuck it in all the way the first time and Gael moaned.
Don started to thrust harder and faster as the night went on. Don had cum four times already, and surprisingly Gael had not.

Gael thrusted really hard and came inside Don, "Yes Daddy!!!" Donavan moaned.
"Oh, so were making this kinky now huh?" Gael teased.
"Well then." Gael rubbed his thumb on the tip of gaels cock as he reached into his backpack and pulled out handcuffs, a ball gag, and a Bad Dragon vibrator with a remote.
"Ooooh~" Don stared at the toys in fascination.
"Ive got one more thing.." Gael said as he reached into his backpack and pulled out a bra, a panti, and a school girl outfit.

Don had finished putting on the outfit and the toys but let the ball gag hang on his neck.
"Y-you can look now.." Don walked toward Gael as he looked back to see Donovans new feminine look. Gael stood up, grabbed Dons face and stared at him. "You look so hot.." Gael said before he kissed him.
Gaels erected cock started to touch Dons bulge.
"Oh! I almost forgot." Gael said with a smile on his face as he turned the nob on the remote to 20%.

Don moaned as the huge dildo started to move in him. Gael turned the nob to 40%
Don tried to hold back the moaning but was blushing hard.
"Come on you can hold it." Gael said as he moved the nob to 60%
By that time Donovan was clinging onto gaels fur and was shivering and huffing.
Gael turned the nob full blast to 100%
Donovan screamed and got on his knees and hands. "F-FUCK" don was moaning so loud that Gael thought you could hear him from the other side of the world.
Don couldn't hold I anymore he peed and came at the same time.
Gael put the vibrator back on 20%
"Man look at all this mess." Gael looked at Don and licked his lips.
"But dont worry i can clean it up."

Gael took off Dons panti. "You dont need this"
Gael started licking all the pee and cum off of Dons ass. "Mmmm~" Gael put the ball gag on Don and licked Don all over his face and started singing, "your so cute Don~ i just want to kiss you all day".