Chapter 2.

Kurt stood leaning his head against the window of a moving truck with crossed arms.

"Dude, are you gonna help?" Finn yelled across the yard. Carrying two medium sized boxes on top of each other.

Kurt rolled his eyes, pushing himself of the car. "Hush Finn, and don't call me dude." Kurt yelled back trying to keep a whisper.

This was how it was going to be now.  Kurt was going to miss his friends back in lima but, Westerville is were he's going to live and attend school now.

His father burt, had him sighed up for an all boys private school with a no bullying policy.

'Dalton Academy' was the schools name, and kurt was skittish about attending but yet excited.

Kurts new house was much bigger, bigger then he would like for just him and his father.

There were beautiful  Velvet drapes that framed the windows, the lace inner curtains remained drawn.

The house was was a clean white and nice green grass with one huge tree off to the left of the house. 

Kurt never wanted to tell his father the things he's dealing with at school. He couldn't risk his father's health with his heart.

But it has reached a boiling point that he had to move.

Kurt didn't notice Finn run into the house when he was trying to pick up some boxes.

Finn ran into the house to get Burt when he saw one of his neighbors coming over.

"Excuse me." A strong voice said. Kurt turned around to see the man talking to him.

Kurt began to blush but, he couldn't take his eyes off him. This guy was hot. So beautiful, gorgeous and sexy.

His eyes were a honey-amber color and so intense. His black hair was thick and well-styled. Kurt wondered what type of gel he used.

He man was wearing dark pants with a pale button up shirt with a white see through long sleeve over it.

Kurt watched the man extend his hand.

"I'm Blaine, Blaine Anderson. I'll be your neighbor, I live right next door." Kurt accepted it and shook his hand.

"Kurt Hummel. Nice to meet you, Blaine."

Blaine loved how his name sounded on those lips. He stared at Kurt's mouth. 

Damn, his lips looked so sweet and moist. Those lips sliding up and down his cock would probably feel like silk.

"So how long have you lived in this neighborhood?" The slim boy said and Blaine's eyes looked back up at his beautiful blue-gray eyes.

"I was born in this neighbor,  I had the best childhood here. So I chose to buy a house."

Kurt smiled, and Blaine's heart beated faster. The boys dark brown hair was in perfect place and his skin was as smooth as porcelain with a slight peach tinge to it.

It looked unbelievably soft.

"Kurt" The slim boy looked to his left when he heard his name be called by his father.

Burt walked down his three steps down the porch. He arrived with his son. "Hey kiddo, who's this?" Burt then turned his attention to the man.

Kurt cleared his throat. "This is Blaine Anderson, He lives next door. Blaine, this is burt, my father." Burt was wearing a pair of jeans and dirty brown boots. His flannel was checkerd with dark blue and gray.

"Nice to meet you sir." Blaine says shaking kurts fathers hand. His grip was firm and short. "I just wanted to walk over and welcome you here, and if there's anything questions about the town. I'll be the one you could come to. I'll see you guys around." Blaine said at the boys father and gave kurt a last look and smiled.

So fucking gorgeous.

A/N: Thoughts?