❤️6

A/N: This chapter is pretty sad so buckle up. I'm sorry in advance❤️
————————————————————————
*Jin's POV*
I was sitting up front with my beautiful boyfriend Namjoon. Whoops! You weren't supposed to know that! Just... this is our little secret. Back to what I was saying.

We were driving to the hospital to get Yoongi and his booyyyy friennnndddd. We were driving when Namjoon screamed. "What's wrong?!? Baby, are you ok?!? Wait... did you just scream for fun?!? I told you to stop doing that you soul scaring bitch!" I screamed.

"No baby, I'm fine. Do you all know who Yoongi is with?" He asked. We all shook our heads before something unbelievable came out of his mouth, "Jung Hoseok."

No! We can't. Oh my god I can't see this boy right now. They have done so much shit to him! "Of course we are!" I said. "What are talking about Jin?" "You guys have put Hoseok through so much shit! Why did you guys even do that?!" They were all silent for a little while before Namjoon spoke, "We were payed," He said. "By who?" I asked. "His dad..."
———————————————————————
*Hoseok's POV*
Me and Yoongi we're finishing getting all my clothes together after washing up when we heard the door open. Here we go. Jin was the first one to come up to me with a heartwarming smile. "Hey Hoseokie, I need to talk to you. Can you come outside for a second?" I nodded my head yes even tho I'm actually scared.

"So you're probably wondering  why I brought you out here. I just want to start of with I'm sorry for everything they put you through. Ok, so I want you to listen to me very carefully." He said. I nodded my head yes, still listening. "Your dad isn't dea-" oh my god. "He's not dead?! Where is he?!?" I asked. "Hoseokie, honey you can't go see him. You know how they bullied you. Well they kinda got payed for it." "Who payed them," I asked. I already knew what was coming but I didn't want to except it. "Your dad." Wait what? Oh fuck... I thought I was my mom. WHAT THE FUCK!?
————————————————————————
*Yoongi's POV*
"Ok so basically we are just going to go to his house to get his stuff together." I said as Jin and Hoseok walked out. We got his stuff together and finished just as they came back in.

Hoseok looks really nervous. I understand though. We put him through so much shit. "Alright so is everyone ready to go?" I ask. I get yea's from everyone so we head out.

*Hoseok's POV*
We are on our way to my house listening to music. Yoongi's in the drivers seat, I'm in the passenger. Then in the middle you have Namjoon, Jin, and Jimin. And all the way in the back there is a passed out Taehyung and Jungkook.

I looked over at Yoongi and I was mesmerized. He's so perfect. That's the only word that can describe him. I swear he is just... amazing. "Baby, take a picture. It will last longer I swear." He whispered. I giggled as he laughed along with me.

"Baby, you know how much I love you right?" He asked. "Yea. I honestly don't think you know how much I love you though. I've liked you for so long that it's hard to even fathom what life would be like without you. And now that I'm sitting hear with you, you calling me babe, and just making me feel safe makes me the happiest boy in the world." I said to him.

All he did was lean over and kiss me, but quickly pulled away when Jin and Namjoon yelled, "Keep your damn eyes on the road! And we have children in the back, PDA HOE!"

We all shared a laugh for a little while we were on our way. I think I'm gonna be able to forgive these guys really easily.
————————————————————————
A/N Hey my lovelies! During this chapter I was feeling pretty sad but I ended up happy so I decided to make a funny ending to this chapter! Keep on reading to figure out what life has to hold for everyone!❤️