❤️7

*Hoseok's POV*
We pull up to the house to find my moms car. Really?! Does this really have to happen? "I'll go up there if you want babe." Yoongi said. "Nah is ok I have an idea. So I will walk up there and when she tries to do something  you guys will stand behind me." I explained. I got weird looks from them all. Beg tiiiimmmee. "Please! Namjoon your really tall so she will already feel intimidated and then 5 more y'all guys just! Oh my god she'll die!! Pleeeasssseee!" I got an ok from everyone so we are locked and loaded.

I walk up to the door and the guys are beside it. She opens the door after three knocks with a smirk, "Look what the cat dragged in, come here bitc-" she couldn't finish her sentence when all the guys walked up behind me. "Excuse me Mrs. Jung but you son has the best friends in the world, so you might wanna back the fuck up." Namjoon said in a really deep voice.

"I don't know if I should trust dumb hoes like you guys. I mean I don't even know how this hoe over here get friends anyw—" She couldn't finish her sentence before she was knocked out by Yoongi.

We all looked at Yoongi as he laughed  hysterically. "Well that was one way to do it" I said as I giggled.

We all go upstairs to get my stuff together which won't take long because she didn't get me a lot of stuff during my childhood.
————————————————————————
*Yoongi's POV*
So far we have most of her stuff, so all we have left are the drawers. I start looking through the first drawer to fold stuff but you will never believe what I found.

"Hey Hosseeookkiieee," I said while smirking. He hummed while turning around and the sight was hilarious. His eyes popped out so far I thought he might die. He looked at me holding up....
————————————————————————
*Hoseok's POV*
MY UNDERWEAR?!?!? "Yoongi are you crazy?!" I ask while snatching my underwear out of his hands.

This dude is legit on the ground laughing his ass off because he held my underwear. "You know how about you do my legging and jean drawer and I'll do that one."

"Okay okay, I didn't know you liked iron man baby" He said wiping away fake tears. God he is so annoying, but I can't say anything. We start putting all my stuff into boxes when we heard a loud crash. "SHIT," was all that was heard to make me and Yoongi dash downstairs.

When we got there all you could see was Jin hitting Namjoon in the back of the head while looking at a broken vase. When they saw us they froze. "What happened," I asked. " Mr. God of Destruction over here broke the vase."

I laughed a little ya Namjoon' hurt face. "Just leave it, that will be enough revenge for what that woman did to me." I said as me and Yoongi walked back upstairs.

"I'm excited," Yoongi said when we arrived in my room. "Why?" "Because the love of my life is moving in with me, obviously!" He exclaimed as I laughed.

'If only he knew how excited I am.' I thought.