𝐗𝐈

[ third point of view. ]

jeno and boram arrived at the cemetery near the park he and jaemin had their first kiss. both of the father and daughter looked visibly upset.

the fact that boram was still too young to even experience, or knowing how it was to have this kind of devastating occasion happened made him think that he wasnt a good parent. that he cant be a good parent jaemin wanted him to be.

jeno tightened his grasp onto the bunch of daisies, the kind of flowers jaemin loved. they walked through the silent park, only light footsteps were heard. they approached a familiar looking grave, still looking neat and pretty much new.

na jaemin.
2000 - 2018.

tears were forming in jeno's eyes. he still could not believe that the body in there was once his lover, once his comfort buddy, once his best friend, once the person he trusted with his god damn life. it was surreal.

" dont cry, okay baby? i will be alright with the angels, please stay safe with boram. be a good parent okay? find another person to replace me. find another person who can love her and you as much as i did. i love you. "

the other nct members had already waited for them. but they just looked from afar, not wanting to even look at the grave. indeed, all of them didn't want to believe anything that was the reality they're living in.

once their beautiful member, talented and of course, gorgeous, died on that same day. the difference ? it was a year earlier. all because jaemin had given up. jeno felt furious towards himself, how can he not notice the smallest change of his lover ? how can he not notice, the love of his life was suffering in the dark, alone ?

jeno quietly kneeled down beside the grave, running his hands lightly along the pearly white stone. " i miss you, nana. i really do. " he muttered, placing the flowers he had personally arranged by himself on top of it before giving it a small, heartbreaking peck. the stone was collecting his few drops of tears, running along the edge before finally down on the dirt.

" not all beautiful times have beautiful ending, right? "

-

[ 끝 ]

-